Eliot the desirable
Hell Rides With GSK
Eliot the desirable
Jason0690
Eliot the desirable
Top and bottom are misleading terms
Im on top but I am a sub
Also its bad to say penetrating = dominant ok bye
Tops and bottoms in the LGBT scene is not synonymous with Tops and bottoms in the BDSM scene.
Confusing, yes. But some people feel that Owner/pet, Dominant/submissive, Master/slave is too powerful of a word for their dynamic.

I personally use Warden and charge. My husband is actually a switch in both BDSM and In our gay relationship, but he falls way more towards the top, or Domineering side.
I have topped him, both in the terms of BDSM, and sex, but I ultimately define myself as a bottom or submissive in what most people would call it.
However the actual use of the Dominant/submissive doesn't fit us well, resulting in our own terms.

I don't think top/bottom terminology applies to lesbian or straight couples.

I prefer the term Wolf and b***h instead personally.

What.

Another term for Top/bottom. A b***h being a female dog, outside of being a swear word.
Also a prison ranking. Which is a pretty damn low ranking.
I don't think I'd handle that kind of label.
b***h is one of those fighting types of words in my family.

Devoted Friend

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
i'm Hubby's wench. heart
Jason0690
What is this, I don't even .-.
NEW GODDAMN TOPIC.
SEX SWINGS. HAVE YOU EVER? WOULD YOU EVER?

I haven't, but would totally be willing to try one out, 'cept the space issue and kids.
Also, lazy. Would likely never actually get around to putting it up for use.

I'm assuming weigh restrictions for sex swings are based on many things - how well it's anchored, and the make and quality of materials.
That all being said, I'm not really willing to blow all that money on one that may or may not ever be used prior to trial, and AFAIK there's no local dungeons. Kind of hard to find one when there is apparently an insane gathering of DND groups.
Pretty sure Warden would not be into a public dungeon at all, either.

*raises hand* i've been in one. We have the luxury of a private play room, one that Rafe reinforced things like support beams in, for some of our fun times. Sex swings can be a lot of fun when you're on the receiving end and can't really move a lot. If you're into being restrained anyway. *pouts* i miss the vac bed, but only a few more months until i can be in it again.
Charonai

See, i don't really mind that word, when it comes from Mistress or Rafe, in the context of play but... the s word, slut, that... no. That is a hard limit for kitten.

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Never used a sex swing but I totally would. They look like a lot of fun.

However, even though I've made progress, as I am now, I'd still be a bit worried about my weight in one. I'm not quite comfortable in my skin yet and any non-standard sex position kinda pulls me out of the moment because I get too caught up in my head worrying about how I must look.

As for words like b***h and slut, it's all about context. I love when my Master calls me a slut during play. But if anyone who isn't Mästare calls me a slut or a b***h (joking around doesn't count) I will defend myself and it won't be nice.

Shirtless Explorer

I like it when my girlfriend calls me a worthless slut and tells me to die

Indulgent Partner

Randi The Rogue
Never used a sex swing but I totally would. They look like a lot of fun.

However, even though I've made progress, as I am now, I'd still be a bit worried about my weight in one. I'm not quite comfortable in my skin yet and any non-standard sex position kinda pulls me out of the moment because I get too caught up in my head worrying about how I must look.

As for words like b***h and slut, it's all about context. I love when my Master calls me a slut during play. But if anyone who isn't Mästare calls me a slut or a b***h (joking around doesn't count) I will defend myself and it won't be nice.
I agree on the weight thing. But I have had experience in one of those hanging swing/chairs you put on trees? It held my weight (all 300lb of me) just fine. I think one would need to use weight tested boat gear (can be found at any boating store) and drill into secure I-beam and it should be fine.

I totally agree with the name thing. Slut is a preferred favorite of mine, I am not very fond of b***h.

Devoted Friend

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Her chloe kitten
Charonai

See, i don't really mind that word, when it comes from Mistress or Rafe, in the context of play but... the s word, slut, that... no. That is a hard limit for kitten.
See, i can handle "b***h" and "slut" in certain contexts... but i cannot handle the c word. Ever. Totally not ok.

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Aislinn_Paige
See, i can handle "b***h" and "slut" in certain contexts... but i cannot handle the c word. Ever. Totally not ok.

See even the c-word doesn't bother me. Especially in reference to my lady bits. And in general conversation it doesn't bother me. Probably due to all the British films/television I've been exposed to.

If someone calls ME that to offend me however, it's definitely going to be an issue.

Liberal Receiver

On the topic of names, In my family it was, and is still taboo to say, or call someone "c**t" or "c**k" or some variation therein.(Cuntcake, cockhead, cuntface, so on.) However, calling someone a d**k or a t**t is fine?
I don't even?
The words honestly don't carry the same weight as they did/do for the rest of my immediate family. It's still not something you call someone, unless they are being something bigger than a raving b***h or a dickface.

Her chloe kitten

*raises hand* I've been in one. We have the luxury of a private play room, one that Rafe reinforced things like support beams in, for some of our fun times. Sex swings can be a lot of fun when you're on the receiving end and can't really move a lot. If you're into being restrained anyway. *pouts* i miss the vac bed, but only a few more months until i can be in it again.

Such jelly.
I wish we could have afforded a bigger house for a dungeon/playroom. Maybe I'll have those pipe dreams when LM moves out or is old enough to not freak out about his parents having sex sweatdrop
If I'm not too old and falling apart that is ._.

I actually enjoy restraint, I don't know if I'd like vac beds, because I don't like to be sweaty and that seems like it would be. It also reminds me of sitting on a vinyl chair in the middle of summer, with shorts on. Not the burning sensation of hot plastic, but the tearing away off skin when getting up. May not be the case at all, but that's what it reminds me of.
But in my pipe dreams I'd love to have a spanking horse that one could be bent over instead of kneeling on, or with removable kneeling...steps?

Oo.
New topics yesssss.
If you could have anything in your own dungeon, what would it be?
(can be multiple things, lets pretend that money and space aren't issues.)
As stated, I'd like a spanking horse, but I think I'd also like a St.Andrews cross, standing. The same effect can be achieved with an under-the-bed restraint system for lying down.

TBH I haven't given as much thought as I could have to the answer of this question, because big BDSM things were pretty much always out of the question, first because we were renters until rather recently, second because we have a 4-yr wandering around - who I'm having enough trouble keeping out of the garage when we're outside.(And it has a lock, but the space between the doors with the lock is just small enough for him to shimmy in.)
The garage was also a chicken coop.
I've cleaned as much as I could for unfinished wood, but going in there still sets my husband's feather allergy off like crazy. So aside from weather, not being able to keep LM out, we can't hide one in there.
Aislinn_Paige
Her chloe kitten
Charonai

I think it's a particular, somewhat learned word sensitivity. When words like any of those three start flying around in terms of my family... it's usually serious enough that something big is going down and someone could get hurt.

We're typically pretty quiet and thick-skinned.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Jason0690
On the topic of names, In my family it was, and is still taboo to say, or call someone "c**t" or "c**k" or some variation therein.(Cuntcake, cockhead, cuntface, so on.) However, calling someone a d**k or a t**t is fine?
I don't even?
The words honestly don't carry the same weight as they did/do for the rest of my immediate family. It's still not something you call someone, unless they are being something bigger than a raving b***h or a dickface.

Her chloe kitten

*raises hand* I've been in one. We have the luxury of a private play room, one that Rafe reinforced things like support beams in, for some of our fun times. Sex swings can be a lot of fun when you're on the receiving end and can't really move a lot. If you're into being restrained anyway. *pouts* i miss the vac bed, but only a few more months until i can be in it again.

Such jelly.
I wish we could have afforded a bigger house for a dungeon/playroom. Maybe I'll have those pipe dreams when LM moves out or is old enough to not freak out about his parents having sex sweatdrop
If I'm not too old and falling apart that is ._.

I actually enjoy restraint, I don't know if I'd like vac beds, because I don't like to be sweaty and that seems like it would be. It also reminds me of sitting on a vinyl chair in the middle of summer, with shorts on. Not the burning sensation of hot plastic, but the tearing away off skin when getting up. May not be the case at all, but that's what it reminds me of.
But in my pipe dreams I'd love to have a spanking horse that one could be bent over instead of kneeling on, or with removable kneeling...steps?

Oo.
New topics yesssss.
If you could have anything in your own dungeon, what would it be?
(can be multiple things, lets pretend that money and space aren't issues.)
As stated, I'd like a spanking horse, but I think I'd also like a St.Andrews cross, standing. The same effect can be achieved with an under-the-bed restraint system for lying down.

TBH I haven't given as much thought as I could have to the answer of this question, because big BDSM things were pretty much always out of the question, first because we were renters until rather recently, second because we have a 4-yr wandering around - who I'm having enough trouble keeping out of the garage when we're outside.(And it has a lock, but the space between the doors with the lock is just small enough for him to shimmy in.)
The garage was also a chicken coop.
I've cleaned as much as I could for unfinished wood, but going in there still sets my husband's feather allergy off like crazy. So aside from weather, not being able to keep LM out, we can't hide one in there.
There is a site called fetters and pretty much everything there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff