Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Indulgent Partner

Mari Arara

he's a sub he probably loves being called a piece o s**t
even if he wasnt we make lighthearted insults at eachother (mainly me to him) always

"mentally unstable" wow thats a little discriminatory dont u think
he's mentally unstable
not me
Have you confirmed and gotten his consent to refer to him as a piece of s**t to strangers? My boyfriend calls me his "dirty little cumslut" and his "personal ********" in scene but if he ever referred to me that way in public, or asking for help, I would be again - be pissed. If you do not have his permission - you should. BDSM doesn't run on assumptions. It runs on affirmative, negotiated, and active consent. There is no place in BDSM for assumption.

Even more reason not to engage in BDSM with him, BDSM is varsity level sex. I don't recommend people who are struggling with the symptoms of mental unrest engage in kinky sex. Much like I don't recommend people who are sick with the flu engage in kinky sex activities and power play that aren't sex.. You just aren't on your game, and you need to be because BDSM can get dangerous if you aren't up to snuff.

Just don't. Okay. And if you do, keep it light as ********, remember a safeword and get consent for EVERYTHING.
Mari Arara
Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara
my bf wants me 2 collar and hit him, how do i tell his whiny a** to stfu and quit being a piece of s**t

alternatively how do i make the mens go away. do not want male attention

1) Respect your boyfriend. If my husband or boyfriend called me a "piece of s**t" to people I would be pissed.

2) From how you have generally acted I either assume you are a troll, or too mentally unstable to handle BDSM. Given that, don't practice BDSM. You clearly don't like it as your previous posts here have shown (back on page 1497 and 1498 ), and you clearly have little respect for your boyfriend, if you have one.

Best advice. Work on yourself, don't practice BDSM. You aren't in a very good place to do much of anything mentally.

even if he wasnt we make lighthearted insults at eachother (mainly me to him) always

he's mentally unstable
not me

See now, I was trying to he polite and assume a legit issue to avoid all this name calling and such. Just because you think name calling is light-hearted, he might not think so, and while I do know subs who enjoy that sort of thing, one shouldn't assume. Especially if you are smearing him to others, not just between the two of you. Personally, I am a sub. If my Dom were calling me names like that I would be pissed.

As for the mentally unstable bit, Blackrose, people are capable of being less than polite and mannerly while being mentally stable. I that was a bit unnecessary.

Deathly Protagonist

Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara

he's mentally unstable
not me
Have you confirmed and gotten his consent to refer to him as a piece of s**t to strangers? My boyfriend calls me his "dirty little cumslut" and his "personal ********" in scene but if he ever referred to me that way in public, or asking for help, I would be again - be pissed. If you do not have his permission - you should. BDSM doesn't run on assumptions. It runs on affirmative, negotiated, and active consent. There is no place in BDSM for assumption.

Even more reason not to engage in BDSM with him, BDSM is varsity level sex. I don't recommend people who are struggling with the symptoms of mental unrest engage in kinky sex. Much like I don't recommend people who are sick with the flu engage in kinky sex. You just aren't on your game, and you need to be because BDSM can get dangerous if you aren't up to snuff.

Just don't. Okay. And if you do, keep it light as ********, remember a safeword and get consent for EVERYTHING.

yea
also ur bf is a misogynist js

whoa there who said anything about sex. nuh-uh, you aint gettin anything hetero from me

Deathly Protagonist

Mystic White Raven
Mari Arara
Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara
my bf wants me 2 collar and hit him, how do i tell his whiny a** to stfu and quit being a piece of s**t

1) Respect your boyfriend. If my husband or boyfriend called me a "piece of s**t" to people I would be pissed.

2) From how you have generally acted I either assume you are a troll, or too mentally unstable to handle BDSM. Given that, don't practice BDSM. You clearly don't like it as your previous posts here have shown (back on page 1497 and 1498 ), and you clearly have little respect for your boyfriend, if you have one.

Best advice. Work on yourself, don't practice BDSM. You aren't in a very good place to do much of anything mentally.

he's mentally unstable
not me

See now, I was trying to he polite and assume a legit issue to avoid all this name calling and such. Just because you think name calling is light-hearted, he might not think so, and while I do know subs who enjoy that sort of thing, one shouldn't assume. Especially if you are smearing him to others, not just between the two of you. Personally, I am a sub. If my Dom were calling me names like that I would be pissed.

As for the mentally unstable bit, Blackrose, people are capable of being less than polite and mannerly while being mentally stable. I that was a bit unnecessary.

chill its not like im callin him some abusive s**t like "Daddy's Lil Worthless Whoreface"

Indulgent Partner

Mystic White Raven

And given my run ins with this user here here and especially here I came to my conclusions of troll or really off their rocker. I cannot in good faith, let someone who I, and now you observe act like that, give my "a-okay" to engage in kinky sex/power playkinky activities and power play that aren't sex.. Just can't. It doesn't sit right with me.

They can if they want to, I am some rando on the internet - but they don't have my endorsement that for for sure.

Indulgent Partner

Mari Arara
Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara

he's mentally unstable
not me

Even more reason not to engage in BDSM with him, BDSM is varsity level sex. I don't recommend people who are struggling with the symptoms of mental unrest engage in kinky sex. Much like I don't recommend people who are sick with the flu engage in kinky sex. You just aren't on your game, and you need to be because BDSM can get dangerous if you aren't up to snuff.

yea

whoa there who said anything about sex. nuh-uh, you aint gettin anything hetero from me
My apologies, kinky activities and power play that aren't sex.

Nah, my boyfriend calls me those because I like them. He has my permission and explicit consent to do so. He also does not have my consent to call me that in public, or out and about. Only in private. So he's cool.

Deathly Protagonist

Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara
Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara

he's mentally unstable
not me

yea

My apologies, kinky activities and power play that aren't sex.

Nah, my boyfriend calls me those because I like them. He has my permission and explicit consent to do so. He also does not have my consent to call me that in public, or out and about. Only in private. So he's cool.

lol k u keep telling urself that....

Indulgent Partner

Mari Arara

I certainly will be because I know it to be factual. Get consent for everything you do. Have a safeword. I don't condone your actives but what the ******** do you care about me for. Enjoy.
Blackrose_The_Knight

fair enough. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes more than I should, but I always try to be at least aloofly polite on the internet. I just felt you were being a bit overly agressive, is all *shrug* May jump back in later but I must head home so I will return once I have reached my destination.
Mari Arara
Mystic White Raven
Mari Arara

Well, since most of us in this thread enjoy collars and being hit or hitting, I am not sure if we are the best people to ask advice from for the first part. The two of you may need to have a discussion and see if it that sort of thing he feels he needs and if you are willing to at least try it or not. If he needs it and you aren't willing to try it (which is fine, not saying you should feel forced to take that role), maybe discuss the possibility of him finding someone who is willing to provide that on the side, if you are both alright with that. From the sounds of it, he may benefit from joining in on the conversation here if he wants.

As for getting rid of unwanted attention, if you figure out a way to do that, write a book on it. You will likely make millions XD

no u dont understand
hes OBSESSED
this is not a good thing

I'm betting you're a troll, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt, for the moment.

He isn't obsessed. What he is is a submissive male who needs a Dominant female. If you are unable to be that person then you should either open the relationship for him to find what he needs, or end it.
Mari Arara
Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara

he's mentally unstable
not me

In other words, you have no respect for him. He deserves far better, if he even exists.

You have shown a lack of stability. Desiring to be in a D/s dynamic is not unstable. Some submissives enjoy humiliation play, but not all. Neither of mine are into that and I would never disrespect them in the way you have your boyfriend.
Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara

I certainly will be because I know it to be factual. Get consent for everything you do. Have a safeword. I don't condone your actives but what the ******** do you care about me for. Enjoy.

Rosey, hun, the troll isn't worth your time. Or mine for that matter, which is why even if it replies I will not respond.

Deathly Protagonist

Mistress Lithia
Mari Arara
Blackrose_The_Knight
Mari Arara

he's mentally unstable
not me

In other words, you have no respect for him. He deserves far better, if he even exists.

You have shown a lack of stability. Desiring to be in a D/s dynamic is not unstable. Some submissives enjoy humiliation play, but not all. Neither of mine are into that and I would never disrespect them in the way you have your boyfriend.

i think i know him better than you do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces