Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Playful Friend

xChibi Cannibalx
Long story short, i have a collar i rarely wear any more as i never feel the need. But the other day my boyfriend dug it out of my drawer and put it on me out of no where. He then led me around the apartment to do random things, like cook or put away some games with him. He knows i used to enjoy 'pet play' a while back and never took it a sexual level with my past trainers. What ive never told him is that id really love to take to a sexual level. Ive never told him because i thought he would think it was weird. He put the collar on me again yesterday and kept using it to pull me closer, kiss me passionately, and then release me. He did this several times over the course of a few hours, and i was really starting to enjoy it. I think at this point in time, it would be safe to say he is interested in trying out the kink on some level

But the big question is, how would i ask him? How do i bring up this topic? Would it be better if i initiate past kissing next time he puts it on me?

Something along the lines of "wow I really liked what we did the other day, would you mind doing that again sometime? There are a lot of possibilities." and a big winky face might do the trick?
Although Leo is total s**t at sexytalk so take that with a grain of salt. xD She's more likely to be straight up: "This is what I want and this is what I don't want." And most of what she wants isn't sexual at all so. *shrugs*

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
To those looking for jewelry style collars....
This is what is being my wedding present from my partner...I thought I would share it for those that would enjoy a bit of sparkle and victorian glamour in their collars.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/110847158/swarovski-crystal-choker-victorian?ref=favs_view_11

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Marquessa_De_Sade
This is what is being my wedding present from my partner...I thought I would share it for those that would enjoy a bit of sparkle and victorian glamour in their collars.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/110847158/swarovski-crystal-choker-victorian?ref=favs_view_11

Wow, that is beautiful!! emotion_kirakira
And lots of sparkle indeed!
I've never really seen this kind of style of collars before.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Leolilac
xChibi Cannibalx
Long story short, i have a collar i rarely wear any more as i never feel the need. But the other day my boyfriend dug it out of my drawer and put it on me out of no where. He then led me around the apartment to do random things, like cook or put away some games with him. He knows i used to enjoy 'pet play' a while back and never took it a sexual level with my past trainers. What ive never told him is that id really love to take to a sexual level. Ive never told him because i thought he would think it was weird. He put the collar on me again yesterday and kept using it to pull me closer, kiss me passionately, and then release me. He did this several times over the course of a few hours, and i was really starting to enjoy it. I think at this point in time, it would be safe to say he is interested in trying out the kink on some level

But the big question is, how would i ask him? How do i bring up this topic? Would it be better if i initiate past kissing next time he puts it on me?

Something along the lines of "wow I really liked what we did the other day, would you mind doing that again sometime? There are a lot of possibilities." and a big winky face might do the trick?
Although Leo is total s**t at sexytalk so take that with a grain of salt. xD She's more likely to be straight up: "This is what I want and this is what I don't want." And most of what she wants isn't sexual at all so. *shrugs*

as a very sexual person, I can confirm that you got it right, Leo; being direct is the best way to ask the question. I mean, clearly if Chibi's boyfriend was enjoying leading her around in a Collar, he is probably open to the idea of kinky sexytimes. that little activity is the perfect icebreaker. smile bringing it up when asking is the best way to go about it, I think.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Marquessa_De_Sade

oh, wow! that's regal! eek
xChibi Cannibalx

Tell him something like 'When you did that the other day, it was a real turn on. Would you be interested in playing more with the collar?' If he is interested then you can sit down and have an open and honest discussion about it. Honesty and openness are always so important in a strong relationship.
Marquessa_De_Sade

Oooo so pretty! And thankees for the congrats on the baby. i was secretly hoping for a girl so we could honor Mistress's sister with using her first name as our baby's middle name.

Dapper Conversationalist

Mystic White Raven
When one says a Dom does not want what the sub does not want is a bit misleading. It might be something the Dom enjoys personally, but, knowing the sub does not like it (assuming it is a hard limit) the Dom would refrain from that activity with that sub, even though he may enjoy it. If the activity was a need for the Dom, he or she would need to find a different outlet for it.
Yes, but I was going a titch further. A good dom should not just refrain from doing that thing they like, but they should readily and willingly avoid doing anything their sub is not okay with. They shouldn't refrain begrudgingly. They should happily and readily refrain because they respect and care about their partner's well-being.

Spoopy Kitten

Leolilac
xChibi Cannibalx

I wish i could be that brave XD We both talk often about what we like and dont like, but were both a little shy when it comes to trying new things. I think i will tell him something along those lines though, thank you ^^

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
whateverfloats
Mystic White Raven
When one says a Dom does not want what the sub does not want is a bit misleading. It might be something the Dom enjoys personally, but, knowing the sub does not like it (assuming it is a hard limit) the Dom would refrain from that activity with that sub, even though he may enjoy it. If the activity was a need for the Dom, he or she would need to find a different outlet for it.
Yes, but I was going a titch further. A good dom should not just refrain from doing that thing they like, but they should readily and willingly avoid doing anything their sub is not okay with. They shouldn't refrain begrudgingly. They should happily and readily refrain because they respect and care about their partner's well-being.

of course, openly talking about things is also important. because yes, boundaries can change or shift, particularly if it's with somebody you trust. but the important thing to stress is that nothing should ever be pushed or pressured, and nobody should ever feel like they owe anybody anything.

Playful Friend

xChibi Cannibalx
Leolilac
xChibi Cannibalx

I wish i could be that brave XD We both talk often about what we like and dont like, but were both a little shy when it comes to trying new things. I think i will tell him something along those lines though, thank you ^^

Leo is shy too. 3nodding She spends a lot of time formulating exactly what she's gonna say and chewing on it for a while before she spits it out. She tries to be super direct because she worries about being misinterpreted.

Beloved Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hello wonderful people!
I have come to ask if anyone would be able to suggest some fem-dom related novels? Preferably from the dom's POV.
hey everyone! I'm a top. cool to see this thread. it's nice to meet everyone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces