Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
mukesha
⊰ On-topic; does anyone here make their own equipment? I am tempted to try making my own day collar, as I can't seem to find one made by anyone else that quite fits what I have in mind. ⊱
I do allot of chain jewelry and started to make it more to BDSM flavors. Using locks, heavier chain etc.

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
mukesha
⊰ On-topic; does anyone here make their own equipment? I am tempted to try making my own day collar, as I can't seem to find one made by anyone else that quite fits what I have in mind. ⊱

My Master and I have made duct tape floggers together. He also wants to construct our own spreader bars; he's just waiting for some free time.
mukesha

Many of the people who make handmade collars will make it to specification. You can look up individuals who do handmade items and contact them to find out if they take special orders. What are you looking for? Leather or metal?
By the way, I recall seeing someone ask about a collar they could wear that didn't look like a collar, due to work. Something they could have that still gave them that sense of belonging to their Dominant. I believe it was Leo but I could be wrong. One suggestion is a submissive collar with slave bell, it looks just like a 'necklace' to those who are not in the know.

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Mistress Lithia
By the way, I recall seeing someone ask about a collar they could wear that didn't look like a collar, due to work. Something they could have that still gave them that sense of belonging to their Dominant. I believe it was Leo but I could be wrong. One suggestion is a submissive collar with slave bell, it looks just like a 'necklace' to those who are not in the know.

That collar is adorable. I hope the bell makes dingle-noises. I love dinging bells.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Marquessa_De_Sade
mukesha
I do allot of chain jewelry and started to make it more to BDSM flavors. Using locks, heavier chain etc.

ooh, I'd love to see some of your work. do you ship?

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Randi The Rogue
Mistress Lithia

That collar is adorable. I hope the bell makes dingle-noises. I love dinging bells.

much agreed, I adore bells, and the thought of a necklace with a slave bell sounds lovely. it looks so cute, too~ heart I'm getting ideas, now. I think I'm going to make something like that for my Pet.

Playful Friend

Mistress Lithia

Oooh, that is super pretty. Thank you, Lithia! D'you know of a place where Leo can sorta browse about? heart
Leolilac
Mistress Lithia

Oooh, that is super pretty. Thank you, Lithia! D'you know of a place where Leo can sorta browse about? heart

You're very welcome Leo. Etsy has a decent selection. Its also something you could make yourself, you just have to go to a store like Michael's to purchase the materials.

This collar could also pass as a necklace, because the heart locket wouldn't be immediately placed into the realm of BDSM by non-kinksters. My kitten used to wear something similar when we first became a triad, because of her accounting clients, but now she wears a locking eternity collar. Her clients still think its just a choker, those who are non-kinksters anyway. She has several who are in the know and they've told her they love her collar.
⊰ Speaking of day collars, and as my second post, I am thinking of adding this one to my Christmas wishlist of sorts if my Master asks;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Sir and I picked out my day collar from the plethora of selections Etsy offers. I wear it to work, to martial arts, everywhere, and have gotten many-a-compliment on my "necklace"

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mistress Lithia
Here is another one(etsy is brilliant for BDSM finds)https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/161427431/bdsm-slave-tube-gorean-style-collar?ref=favs_view_12

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade
mukesha

ooh, I'd love to see some of your work. do you ship?
Yup. I will be putting stuff up on etsy after the new year as right now eveeeeeeeeeeeeeerything I do is pretty much just for the wedding right now. what are you looking for? PM me and let me know

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,125 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mistress Lithia

omg i have been looking for something like this its so discreet XD

Indulgent Partner

... and BlackRoseoftheSea was perma banned too.

What the ********.

Now, its on.

Come at me Mods. Ban this one ********.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out