• Clambake 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
5th Dimension Morning
quintiaserva
5th Dimension Morning
quintiaserva
5th Dimension Morning
MercurysJosiegirl

*giggles* When Miss has to be away, and we have the privacy to do some video chatting, She gives me commands, often of the sexual variety, to keep us both in the groove, so to speak. The exception to that is when I'm Her baby girl, when I'm in that mindset, She reads to me and keeps me from feeling alone. LD stuff can be really straining though.

Video chatting is essential, in my humble opinion, when the relationship is LD, because it lets you do more than just hear, it lets you see their reaction to things you say, and the orders you give.

yeah, Skype and TinyChat had been my best friends in situations like that. I would love to have that option again. I can barely even talk to her with FaceBook IM though. her husband makes it very difficult. I get to have one message from her a day, usually. at this point she's sort of sneaking online whenever she gets the chance.

still, I suppose I could start giving her commands or ordering her to do devotion stuff for me. that seems to be the general advice everyone has for this sort of situation. maybe it'll help cheer her up, too. ^_^

Is her husband aware of what you are both doing? That would be a concern for me.

he knows we are a couple. he probably trie sto tell himself we're not. he doesn't know details, and he doesn't seem to want to know. but he doesn't like it. I can't blame him for that much, though I certainly can't say it justifies the way he's handling it.

It doesn't really sound... ethical, might be the word, to take his acceptance or acknowledgement of knowing you are a couple as a go-ahead given how all the other cues you've just mentioned heavily suggest that he is against it and is only going along with it to keep her happy. Which sounds like quite the miserable existence to me, personally. I am guessing that BDSM is something that he wouldn't bring into their relationship, so he very loosely/reluctantly permits her to seek it elsewhere?

oh, no, there is alot more to this story.... I'll tell you about it in a PM if you like.

If you like smile

Versatile Vampire

Have any of you caned feet before?
emotion_0A0

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dipscheisse
emotion_0A0

No, but, I do know a few ways not to do it, if that helps any?

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade
her husband doesnt know?????
that makes me very uncomfortable

he knows, it's just that he doesn't know when we talk. he probably assumes we are talking even when we aren't. he was made aware of things within days of it happening, and now he's just trying to lock her away instead of going through with the divorce he had already agreed to. she gets scared of him whenever he knows we're talking, because of how it affects him. he's become unpredictable and violent.

Ok, As someone that has literally been in that situation,(a divorce pending, the relationship so dead it wasnt funny and violence in that situation) I can tell you, there are two sides to the story(that is one) AND simply because he knows..doesnt mean it is ok, accepted by him or healthy.
Particularly if there is a reason they are still in that situation(living together etc). As in children or shared home ownership etc.
It puts an added stress to a relationship that is like placing nitro glycerin on a trampoline.

I was going to explain why here...and just cant. I will PM you the reason I am saying it.

I fully agree, and you're right. I Know. it's just that there is alot more to it than what I am saying publically. I explained it in my reply to your PM.
Read and replied smile

emotion_hug

you're incredible. you know that?

o.0 I am just me ...

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Marquessa_De_Sade
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade

Ok, As someone that has literally been in that situation,(a divorce pending, the relationship so dead it wasnt funny and violence in that situation) I can tell you, there are two sides to the story(that is one) AND simply because he knows..doesnt mean it is ok, accepted by him or healthy.
Particularly if there is a reason they are still in that situation(living together etc). As in children or shared home ownership etc.
It puts an added stress to a relationship that is like placing nitro glycerin on a trampoline.

I was going to explain why here...and just cant. I will PM you the reason I am saying it.

I fully agree, and you're right. I Know. it's just that there is alot more to it than what I am saying publically. I explained it in my reply to your PM.
Read and replied smile

emotion_hug

you're incredible. you know that?

o.0 I am just me ...

well, thankyou anyway.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dipscheisse
emotion_0A0

I have felt the pain of my feet getting hit plenty enough times to not want to try that. so, no, I have not.

I wouldn't be much into caning anyway. nor that much into feet. bondage, whipping, flogging, spanking, sure. I like that stuff. sensation play for days! service and chores, totally. but not caning.
5th Dimension Morning
MercurysJosiegirl
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade
5th Dimension Morning
MercurysJosiegirl

*giggles* When Miss has to be away, and we have the privacy to do some video chatting, She gives me commands, often of the sexual variety, to keep us both in the groove, so to speak. The exception to that is when I'm Her baby girl, when I'm in that mindset, She reads to me and keeps me from feeling alone. LD stuff can be really straining though.

Video chatting is essential, in my humble opinion, when the relationship is LD, because it lets you do more than just hear, it lets you see their reaction to things you say, and the orders you give.

yeah, Skype and TinyChat had been my best friends in situations like that. I would love to have that option again. I can barely even talk to her with FaceBook IM though. her husband makes it very difficult. I get to have one message from her a day, usually. at this point she's sort of sneaking online whenever she gets the chance.

still, I suppose I could start giving her commands or ordering her to do devotion stuff for me. that seems to be the general advice everyone has for this sort of situation. maybe it'll help cheer her up, too. ^_^

he knows, it's just that he doesn't know when we talk. he probably assumes we are talking even when we aren't. he was made aware of things within days of it happening, and now he's just trying to lock her away instead of going through with the divorce he had already agreed to. she gets scared of him whenever he knows we're talking, because of how it affects him. he's become unpredictable and violent.

Meep! That's scary. She definitely needs to get away from him. Is there ever a time she's alone and can just pack a bag and go? Is there a woman's shelter in her area?

she's tried that already, twice. both times he sent the police after her. the last time, she ended up in a hospital. we're trying to save up money together for her to get a train ticket.

What country does she live in that the police would go to a shelter and drag her back? that is absolutely illegal in the US and if she lives in the US, then she needs to press charges against the police department.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
MercurysJosiegirl
5th Dimension Morning
MercurysJosiegirl
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade

Meep! That's scary. She definitely needs to get away from him. Is there ever a time she's alone and can just pack a bag and go? Is there a woman's shelter in her area?

she's tried that already, twice. both times he sent the police after her. the last time, she ended up in a hospital. we're trying to save up money together for her to get a train ticket.

What country does she live in that the police would go to a shelter and drag her back? that is absolutely illegal in the US and if she lives in the US, then she needs to press charges against the police department.

and who's going to arrest the cops?
5th Dimension Morning
MercurysJosiegirl
5th Dimension Morning
MercurysJosiegirl
5th Dimension Morning
Marquessa_De_Sade

and who's going to arrest the cops?

It does happen. What they did is blatantly illegal and the shelter should have gotten involved with an attorney to make sure it never happens again.

Versatile Codger

Yeah, if she's over the age of majority in whatever state she's living in, there's literally nothing the authorities can do to force her to go somewhere/do something she doesn't want to, unless she's broken the law in some way.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
let's talk about something else. like something thread related.

COSTUMES IN BED!! biggrin who here thinks that Halloween is a good time for kinky costume-play? ever do something like this? I remember one year me and my girlfriend at the time went trick-or-treating as Gomez and Morticia Addams. afterwards, it made for some very fun bedtime roleplay. she was in a much kinkier mood like that, which was absolutely great. she normally wasn't very into kink at all. I think she enjoyed pretending that she was Morticia, she got very dominant that Halloween.

Devoted Pirate

5th Dimension Morning

COSTUMES IN BED!! biggrin who here thinks that Halloween is a good time for kinky costume-play? ever do something like this? I remember one year me and my girlfriend at the time went trick-or-treating as Gomez and Morticia Addams. afterwards, it made for some very fun bedtime roleplay. she was in a much kinkier mood like that, which was absolutely great. she normally wasn't very into kink at all. I think she enjoyed pretending that she was Morticia, she got very dominant that Halloween.
I am not much into costumes in bed. I am more the slutty bra and pantie set kinda girl.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blackrose_Knight
5th Dimension Morning

I am not much into costumes in bed. I am more the slutty bra and pantie set kinda girl.

fair enough. but I think there is alot to be said about taking your time undressing your partner or yourself. the unwrapping is half the fun! heart and there are so many bondage opportunities.... ever tied somebody up with their own half-removed shirt? that's living the life.

Versatile Codger

I am extremely into thighhighs and leggings.
Especially stripey ones. Though I assume that is a rather common interest.

Costumes, I have toyed with the idea a few times, though I would not really know what to masquerade as.
The only things I would be interested in would be things I was not very comfortable discussing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff