Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Questionable Regular

Raspberry Flavored Milk
Question: how has your view of BDSM changed from when you first realized your interest to now?

It has changed radically. I started with a lot of preconceptions and I am more than happy that those were challenged and denounced. I thought that it would have been a simple addition to my interests but as I read and learnt more about its inherent variety, it has become almost central to who I am. That does not mean that all that comes out of my mouth BDSM. It means that as I learnt security about what I want in BDSM, I was able to apply that security and self-confidence to other aspects of my being. I have rules for myself. I am not passive anymore in the slightest. BDSM is much more diverse than I thought it was and that realization helped to inspire the strength to be myself completely.

Versatile Lover

Chieftain Twilight

Sure! I just remembered it was a personality disorder test. I think my reply could be on the third or fourth page. here

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
undergrandhotel
Chieftain Twilight

Sure! I just remembered it was a personality disorder test. I think my reply could be on the third or fourth page. here

thanks! I'll have to take it later, though.

Magic Fairy

Raspberry Flavored Milk
Welcome new people. -wave- I'm Milk.

Question: how has your view of BDSM changed from when you first realized your interest to now?

User Image My view has changed quite a bit. I used to just like handcuffs, but thought everything else was way too extreme for me. Now I'm into impact play, wax play, rope, and all sorts of other things. Haha~

Also, I'm watching My Strange Addiction. There's a girl who dresses as a furry. She's not into a fetish aspect of it, but she dresses up. It just enrages me how everyone is acting about this. Her mother is all ashamed, and a psychologist was talking about how anyone who dresses up like that obviously has problems.

Though, I do think the whole "public isn't consenting" thing applies here.

Opinions?
Is this a good thread to try and find a Mistress?
Department of Mysteries
User Image My view has changed quite a bit. I used to just like handcuffs, but thought everything else was way too extreme for me. Now I'm into impact play, wax play, rope, and all sorts of other things. Haha~

Also, I'm watching My Strange Addiction. There's a girl who dresses as a furry. She's not into a fetish aspect of it, but she dresses up. It just enrages me how everyone is acting about this. Her mother is all ashamed, and a psychologist was talking about how anyone who dresses up like that obviously has problems.

Though, I do think the whole "public isn't consenting" thing applies here.

Opinions?
Grrrr. TV. Hate reality TV... *strangles it*

Does she wear like the tail and gloves or all the way?

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Department of Mysteries

Is she covered when she dresses up? If she is, how is it different than wearing any type of fashion? With that in mind I can't think of it as a "public isn't consenting" bit. I don't ask the public if it's okay for me to wear a skirt I like, why should she have to just because it's more out of the norm than my skirt? I dislike when alternate fashion (which is what I'll put this under if she's wearing it in public because she enjoys it, not for fetish reasons) gets degraded... just because it's alternate. What you wear shouldn't really matter, how you act should. If she's going around humping everything or using it as an aid in shoplifting then there might be a problem. Wearing something that isn't illegal (like nudity can be)? Eh. Some people need to grow up and ******** off. Let people wear what they want.

I Am Ataxia

No, it's not. Perhaps try friend chat or the chatterbox? I think I've seen search threads in both before.

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
burned toast 2

This is not a thread for role play nor is it a thread to help you find a role play.
There are plenty in Barton Town as well as guilds.

Dangerous Lover

I cannot stand the whole "public isn't consenting" mindset. I didn't consent to their vanilla crap, so why should I have to witness that? People can mind their own damn business - they can keep their nose out of what I'm doing with mine, and I'll keep my nose out of what they're doing with theirs.

Also, it reinforces the idea that what we are doing in our lifestyle is wrong and is not acceptable, which is entirely untrue.

Feral Kitten

Raspberry Flavored Milk

My view has changed a lot actually. At first I didn't know what to think and just took things causally. Plus my partner at the time abused his power as my Dom so I really didn't take things seriously. But now that I fully believe I have found my true Dom, things are going much smoother. I'm making a lot of bounds to going back to who I was and then going forth from there and becoming a new person, if that makes any sense. My Dom has taught me a lot, and we are both growing together and finding the best things for our relationship.

I honestly can not thank my Bear enough for saving me from what I had myself in. If he hadn't shown me what a REAL relationship was, I'd still be stuck in the abusive one I was in.

As far as different kinks and things, he has tried things with me slowly and so far, I have like what we've done together. Especially wax play. Oh my Lord, that was a fun day!!!!

Playful Friend

burned toast 2

User Image

So maybe you should take the chatterbox's advice and go to the RP forums and not here.

Schad3nfreude - Leo believes it's a tricky thing. If you are directly involving nonconsenting people in some sort of fetish activity, Leo will say that's inappropriate, because honestly? If some 'nilla folks were doing stuff that got them off in public, that'd be yucky too. It's yucky either way.
If you're just doing protocol stuff just for the two of you that won't make anyone else uncomfortable, in Leo's opinion that's fine. Or stuff like wearing a collar or walking around on a leash because to be perfectly honest, teens do that so much it's practically a fashion trend now. rolleyes

But if you wanna do actual sexual things in public? This probably isn't the best thread to talk about it in, since that is kinda inconsiderate of other people and all, and it could genuinely upset someone. sweatdrop

Also, 'their vanilla crap' usually consists of like, walking around not doing sexual things? So. Not much to consent to there. Like for the most part, people will kiss in public and that's about it and kissing isn't just a vanilla thing, most people quite like it. xD

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Shadowed Prayer
Raspberry Flavored Milk

My view has changed a lot actually. At first I didn't know what to think and just took things causally. Plus my partner at the time abused his power as my Dom so I really didn't take things seriously. But now that I fully believe I have found my true Dom, things are going much smoother. I'm making a lot of bounds to going back to who I was and then going forth from there and becoming a new person, if that makes any sense. My Dom has taught me a lot, and we are both growing together and finding the best things for our relationship.

I honestly can not thank my Bear enough for saving me from what I had myself in. If he hadn't shown me what a REAL relationship was, I'd still be stuck in the abusive one I was in.

As far as different kinks and things, he has tried things with me slowly and so far, I have like what we've done together. Especially wax play. Oh my Lord, that was a fun day!!!!
Raine says:

First of all, congrads on your pregnancy! I have two kids, and they're the best things in the entire world heart

& also, I'm glad you found a Dom who isn't abusive & is patient with you. I'm still hoping some day I'll find one who fits that description, but for now I'm just thankful I have the strength and knowledge from my previous experiences to know what I want and need.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces