Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Blackrose_Knight
Taking and extended leave of absence from Gaia. PM me if you want to be in the running for Head Mod.

aww... I'll miss you... you'd have been best to answer some of my questions.

Magic Fairy

Mephaeris

I am inspired...if I get around to it, I'll make huge, superfluffy tail. I'll let you know if I do!

I'm still not sure wether to make it either light and fluffy like ostrich feathers or thick and fluffy like fake fur. Dunno if I'll use either of those materials either. I was going to see if I could custom order a fur length first (like two feet long!).

User Image Based on my experience, I suggest not using feathers. They can't get wet without getting ruined, and you have to use lube with a buttplug. Which could get the feathers wet. I had a bunny tail plug that was made from feathers, and completely ruined.

Versatile Lover

User Image

User Image
                    Hello~ -honestly didn't know this existed, casually subscribes-

Intellectual Explorer

undergrandhotel
                    User Image

User Image

Random hello back and P.S. your avatar is awesome.

P.S.S. Yeah, this has been on for a while. Dome I presume?

Versatile Lover

iDazzleMADness

Yes, I'm a Domme.
                    And thank you for the compliment and the hello. -waves- c:

Plus I don't really lurk the Lifestyle forums so almost everything here is new to me. OTL
                    Just, not this whole thread. xD

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Department of Mysteries
Mephaeris

I am inspired...if I get around to it, I'll make huge, superfluffy tail. I'll let you know if I do!

I'm still not sure wether to make it either light and fluffy like ostrich feathers or thick and fluffy like fake fur. Dunno if I'll use either of those materials either. I was going to see if I could custom order a fur length first (like two feet long!).
i suggest fur or faux fur but to address the lube issue i;ve heard that you wrap the butt-plug end of the tail with plastic wrap or something and then when it's secure, you take to off to avoid getting lube all over it

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
undergrandhotel
iDazzleMADness

Yes, I'm a Domme.
                    And thank you for the compliment and the hello. -waves- c:

Plus I don't really lurk the Lifestyle forums so almost everything here is new to me. OTL
                    Just, not this whole thread. xD

I used to be more active in the LD... but it's so difficult nowadays to find a decent thread. I'm trying to motivate myself to make one. xd

Devoted Pirate

Randi The Rogue

Chieftain Twilight

Thanks guys. Nothing serious. Life is picking up. I am fast approaching a 15 hour a week internship with local homeless youth, as well as full time college, part time work, and grad school next fall.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Blackrose_Knight
Randi The Rogue

Chieftain Twilight

Thanks guys. Nothing serious. Life is picking up. I am fast approaching a 15 hour a week internship with local homeless youth, as well as full time college, part time work, and grad school next fall.

always understandable, and I wish you good luck and success! smile sounds awesome. making your way in the world!

Versatile Lover

Chieftain Twilight

User Image

User Image
                    I've only started to become more active in the LD by other sub-forums, like the Supernatural forum, and even my activity there is light. OTL I'm more so around the music forum, video game forum and Barton Town since that's all I really do, is look for roleplays, talk about music (if I feel like it) and ply video games. Though I did see an LD topic talking about finding out what kind of personality you have or something? I was definitely interested in that.

And if I'm not on Gaia, I'm probably elsewhere, maybe IMVU since I'm still fairly active on there.

So feel free to start a new topic in the LD, I might see it or just link it. c:

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
undergrandhotel
Chieftain Twilight

User Image

User Image
                    I've only started to become more active in the LD by other sub-forums, like the Supernatural forum, and even my activity there is light. OTL I'm more so around the music forum, video game forum and Barton Town since that's all I really do, is look for roleplays, talk about music (if I feel like it) and ply video games. Though I did see an LD topic talking about finding out what kind of personality you have or something? I was definitely interested in that.

And if I'm not on Gaia, I'm probably elsewhere, maybe IMVU since I'm still fairly active on there.

So feel free to start a new topic in the LD, I might see it or just link it. c:

let's see if I can remember my Meyer's Briggs type... INTJ I think?

Magic Fairy

x_Magnus Bane_x
i suggest fur or faux fur but to address the lube issue i;ve heard that you wrap the butt-plug end of the tail with plastic wrap or something and then when it's secure, you take to off to avoid getting lube all over it

User Image Interesting. I'll have to remember that. I don't foresee me using any other feather covered plugs though, simply because I think faux fur or real animal tails look much better. <3 Thank you for the tip though. :3

Blackrose_Knight

User Image Oh wow. Best of luck with all of that. I can definitely see how gaia has to be cut out for a while. I hope everything goes fantastically for you!

undergrandhotel

User Image Hi there. Welcome to the thread. :]

Versatile Lover

Chieftain Twilight

User Image

User Image
                    Well not necessarily the personality test I meant, but it was similar-ish.
                    But yes, I am a Type 8 INTJ. xD

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome new people. -wave- I'm Milk.

Question: how has your view of BDSM changed from when you first realized your interest to now?
This has probably been asked before, yeah? sweatdrop

For me my view has changed because of my understanding of myself. I felt like, while habits may be difficult to change, there wouldn't be many internal struggles. I want this and that's all there is to it. Simple. I'm much more stubborn and illogical than I originally thought I was coming into this (who isn't as a teenager, even in your late teens legal age for BDSM where I am is 19). So I viewed it as an easier lifestyle to transition into than it has been, which, when looking back at it, isn't a bad thing. I've learned a lot about myself and feel a lot better about the world I live in as a result. I feel more sure about my decision. It's been very sobering and very worth the effort. "Anything worth doing isn't easy," right? I'm so glad Sir has put up with all the crap I've dished out. I'm not sure I could have if I were in his shoes.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
undergrandhotel
Chieftain Twilight

User Image

User Image
                    Well not necessarily the personality test I meant, but it was similar-ish.
                    But yes, I am a Type 8 INTJ. xD

how intriguing! would you be so kind as to show me this test?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff