Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Nymph

Robotic_Dementia
Department of Mysteries
Robotic_Dementia

User Image I'm interested in knife play, and possibly blood play as well. My husband suggested us going to a play party, or finding a way to meet with an experienced player to give us tips, and show us some of the basics. Is there any way you can do that?
Sadly, I have no way of doing that. That's why i've been doing research on the internet, even though the internet is only so reliable. I think knife play and blood play would be amazing, yet doing it seems like the scary part, honestly.

Sorry to quote tower..

NEVER, EVER attempt to engage in knife play instruction over the Internet. You have to make sure you have the right emergency tools and an experienced player in your midst should things go awry. Pay attention to your partner even during practise with a teacher. Someone should always be on hand who is educated in the right ways to take care of open wounds and / or to ensure injuries don't happen.

Familiar Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
dakkies
Oh, I know to not trust the internet. I meant like, FetLife and what not. Not like... Google search.

But, I'm kinda in a limbo with it all at the moment if that makes sense. My sub and are are both inexperienced. Extremely inexperienced. I will never just go at him with a sharp blade. I wouldn't be able to trust myself that I wouldn't end up hurting him. Of course, getting a teacher would be grand... but I have major social anxiety. Plus, money to get someone to teach me. Where I am, there are no dungeons.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

It was suppose to be funny. xp

Magic Fairy

Jason0690
Random question!
Getting a hickey, "Feels good, man", or "Feels bad, man."?

I don't find the process of getting a hickey to be painful. Never have ._. I usually enjoy the process of getting one, though having one isn't a pleasant sensation. Itchyitchyitchy.

User Image I love getting them. <3
Sometimes they hurt a little bit during, but I like it. Generally they're never too bad afterwards, though occasionally I get sore spots that make it hurt to turn my neck.

Magic Fairy

S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e

heart
I have thing for blokes in glasses, I feels ya on that.
Having my neck played with is one of my soft spots - when someone does that, I almost orgasm instantly. It feels incredibly good, but because I'm so sensitive, I generally don't let people do that.

I don't find it itchy, honestly.

User Image Same here. JJ used to call me "neck-cummer" because the first time he came to my house he was kissing my neck, and I had an orgasm. That was incredibly awkward and unexpected for me. gonk
I like it a lot more now though. :3

Sexy Turtle

BlackroseMule
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fifty Shades of Grey isnt on the list!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liberal Receiver

Black Lust Perfume
BlackroseMule
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fifty Shades of Grey isnt on the list!!

For good reason.

Sexy Turtle

Jason0690

For good reason.

o.O but its BDSM with Love...

Whats the reason why the book isnt on the list?

Magic Fairy

Black Lust Perfume
Jason0690

For good reason.

User Image It doesn't represent BDSM at all. Ana "cures" Christian of wanting to have a BDSM relationship in the last book. The whole thing focuses on him being "******** up" for his kinky desires. Need any more reasons? I have a ton.

EDIT: What do you mean "with love"? BDSM relationships focus around love as much as any relationship. That's another thing in the book. Christian obviously can't love anyone because he's a Dom. God dammit.

Sexy Turtle

Department of Mysteries
Black Lust Perfume
Jason0690

For good reason.

User Image It doesn't represent BDSM at all. Ana "cures" Christian of wanting to have a BDSM relationship in the last book. The whole thing focuses on him being "******** up" for his kinky desires. Need any more reasons? I have a ton.

EDIT: What do you mean "with love"? BDSM relationships focus around love as much as any relationship. That's another thing in the book. Christian obviously can't love anyone because he's a Dom. God dammit.

.. But Ana and Christian still do red room, even that they now have two kids, they still do. She is still a slave to him and he is a dom which is still linked to BDSM...

Shameless Genius

Black Lust Perfume
Jason0690

For good reason.

Ha. Fifty Shades of Grey isn't BDSM with love. It glorifies what is, basically, an unhealthy relationship. Actually, here, have a whole list of things wrong with the books. If you enjoyed the books as a fun, erotic fantasy*, well, great, but they are not accurate to how BDSM is practiced for real, nor a guide to the same.

* personally I laughed through most of the sex, and didn't find it terribly erotic at all, but you may, of course, have a different opinion

Magic Fairy

Black Lust Perfume

.. But Ana and Christian still do red room, even that they now have two kids, they still do. She is still a slave to him and he is a dom which is still linked to BDSM...

User Image No. Ana specifically tells him numerous times that she's not his submissive. She refused to promise to obey in their wedding vows, because she doesn't want to be a sub. When he was punishing her with orgasm denial she says "This isn't love. This is punishment". That implies you can't love someone you punish.
Ana likes to be handcuffed in the playroom, but she's definitely not his slave. She talks all the time about how bad she feels cause he might miss that lifestyle.

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Black Lust Perfume

I think, as a mod, I want to limit the resources on the front page to good BDSM resources, which sometimes means not including popular, but bad resources. I also don't think BDSM has to have love in it either- so in a way expecting it to be a good source just because it has some unhealthy relationship doesn't help its case.

Magic Fairy

User Image To restart the thread:
I think I'm going to give JJ a break on all my kinky desires for a while, because of a little aftercare incident not too long ago. So I'm going to try some simple, self-bondage with new rope I just got. Wish me luck!
I also think I'd like to tie him up someday...
I also want him to get a prince Albert piercing, but he said NO. -sad face-

Dangerous Lover

Department of Mysteries
User Image To restart the thread:
I think I'm going to give JJ a break on all my kinky desires for a while, because of a little aftercare incident not too long ago. So I'm going to try some simple, self-bondage with new rope I just got. Wish me luck!
I also think I'd like to tie him up someday...
I also want him to get a prince Albert piercing, but he said NO. -sad face-
Sorry to hear that. Good luck though, regardless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff