Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Aya-chan is bottom, definitly bottom. be Aya-chan's master spank him and put him on a leash. Aya needs it. X3

Devoted Pirate

OMG I HATE TICKLING! Okay got that out. Beloved hasn't gotten yet even though I say I hate tickling. stare

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Anyway I am a switch. Oh and ummm....Is tickle torture a part of BDSM?

*tickles Blackrose_Knight*

Devoted Pirate

Mythradyre
Anyway I am a switch. Oh and ummm....Is tickle torture a part of BDSM?

*tickles Blackrose_Knight*
I am not one for rping but *holds rapier tip to your neck just barely nicking you* I hate tickling. Seriously. I hate it. Nothing personal mate. Also, try not to rp too much. I know know, lead by example.... xp Just saying.

Beloved thankfully respects my safeword when i call it out if he starts to tickle. Now to get it through his head I really do hate tickling. stare

Tickling as torture, you bet it can and has been done. Tickling is the mildest form of pain. Though it doesn't seem that way.... gonk

Shirtless Informer

laurenwithoutsound
It really is one of the most embarrassing things EVER, in my opinion.

I think that was the point..
I was all crying and Daddy was all "Hows that for humiliation? *evil laugh*" and I'm just like gonk "Warning next time plzkthnx?" and he's all "Maybe." xp

That wasn't the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me, but it's pretty high up there.

Inari Mari's Waifu

Grrr. What people don't understand is, just because tickling makes you laugh, doesn't mean you're enjoying it. >.>
laurenwithoutsound
Grrr. What people don't understand is, just because tickling makes you laugh, doesn't mean you're enjoying it. >.>

Too true.

For me I'd honestly take tickling till I cried over tickling till I wet myself. Both are humiliating to me, but I can handle one a lot better than the other.

Devoted Pirate

laurenwithoutsound
You hit the nail on the head right there. I do this whole laugh/cry weirdness if I am tickled too much. It is not pleasing, nor "good pain".

Inari Mari's Waifu

Lilith Delost
laurenwithoutsound

I was all crying and Daddy was all "Hows that for humiliation? *evil laugh*" and I'm just like gonk "Warning next time plzkthnx?" and he's all "Maybe." xp

That wasn't the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me, but it's pretty high up there.

That's wayyyy past whats okay for me regarding humiliation. gonk That is a hard, harrrrrdddddd limit. That may sound silly but, oh well.

Shirtless Informer

laurenwithoutsound

Yeah. >.>
Daddy wanted me to wet myself and laugh at me though. I got untied and ran to the shower room (seriously, we have an awesome dungeon/club) and cleaned off and put on a spare skirt Daddy brought for me and hid upstairs for a good 20 minutes before being able to laugh about it and I like to think it's a pretty funny story now though, still a bit embarrassing to tell, but not like "omg it never happened!!"

I dunno. It could be that I just don't let things like that bug me very long. I laugh most things off pretty easy after a while. 3nodding

Devoted Pirate

laurenwithoutsound

That's wayyyy past whats okay for me regarding humiliation. gonk That is a hard, harrrrrdddddd limit. That may sound silly but, oh well.
Same. I am not down with humiliation to be honest. Hits my insecurity streak spot on every time and normally puts me in my room crying. Of course we are all different. mrgreen

Inari Mari's Waifu

Oh Lily how I wish I was like you. I'm very "omg it never happened!" about things for much longer periods of time before I can laugh about them. Luckily I'm not easily embarrassed.

Shirtless Informer

laurenwithoutsound
Lilith Delost
laurenwithoutsound

No. You don't sound silly at all.
Daddy knows my limits. He didn't make me walk around in soaking clothes or anything. He let me get untied and cleaned off right away. So, he was very respectful about it. He just wanted to embarrass me.and saw an opportunity to do so. We're weird like that. whee

Inari Mari's Waifu

Blackrose_Knight
laurenwithoutsound

Same. I am not down with humiliation to be honest. Hits my insecurity streak spot on every time and normally puts me in my room crying. Of course we are all different. mrgreen

Some humiliation makes me super duper into the idea, and some, like this, would just destroy me. >.>
On the topic of humiliation, it's really become a bigger pat of my relationship with Daidi. Just telling him about Lily's experience has him getting ideas. He likes making me uncomfortable in some ways like that. I honestly wouldn't have thought I would have been into it until I met Daidi though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff