Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

眩く 輝く ひととき みんなと一緒だった
かけがえの ないときと 知らずに わたしは 過ごしていた
今はただ 大切に 偲ぶよう I will embrace the feeling

Ughhh.. why does it seem near impossible to find a white a**l plug kitty tail? Or a white tail plug whatsoever, so far my only hits have been fox tails.

I know Kitten Cream would have white as an option, but their prices are too high for me..
Maybe I should just buy the cheapest tail I could find, and use the plug part to make my own.

キミはね 確かに あのとき わたしの 傍にいた
 いつだって いつだって いつだって すぐ横で笑っていた
 無くしても 取り戻す キミを I will never leave you

Magic Fairy

Mia Lavinia
眩く 輝く ひととき みんなと一緒だった

Ughhh.. why does it seem near impossible to find a white a**l plug kitty tail? Or a white tail plug whatsoever, so far my only hits have been fox tails.

I know Kitten Cream would have white as an option, but their prices are too high for me..
Maybe I should just buy the cheapest tail I could find, and use the plug part to make my own.

キミはね 確かに あのとき わたしの 傍にいた

User Image Icon Brands Fashonistas has a white bunny tail buttplug. They may have a kitty one as well.

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
So what's your favorite thing about involving femdom?
I like most of it. Pegging is a big one for me though. I know some people don't like it, but I like it.

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
scyther103
I like most of it. Pegging is a big one for me though. I know some people don't like it, but I like it.

No idea, never been with a female dominant.
Are there activities that are exclusive to female dominants because they're female?

Dangerous Lover

Raspberry Flavored Milk
scyther103

No idea, never been with a female dominant.
Are there activities that are exclusive to female dominants because they're female?
No. There aren't. Anything that women can do, men can do as well, and vice versa.

Dangerous Lover

Mia Lavinia
眩く 輝く ひととき みんなと一緒だった

キミはね 確かに あのとき わたしの 傍にいた
Why not Crystal Delighs? They have tons of tails. Or get a plug with a ring and then buy a white kitten tail that can be attached to it.

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e

That's what I thought so I was confused by how specific the question was.

Dangerous Lover

Raspberry Flavored Milk

That's what I thought so I was confused by how specific the question was.
Agreed. Probably why I ignored the original question.
Got a question for you all. What do you consider the best way to flog a submissive who has been bad?

Devoted Pirate

Master Ashton Fox
Got a question for you all. What do you consider the best way to flog a submissive who has been bad?
With something they can tolerate but dislike. Punishment is punishment.

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Master Ashton Fox

Like what Rosie said- for example, I have a sub that dislikes sting but loves thud- but they also can't stand having their feet messed with because it is psychologically triggering for them. So I would use something stingy- but AVOID their feet at all costs.

Dangerous Lover

Master Ashton Fox
I wouldn't flog a submissive who's been bad.

Flogging is way too nice to become punishment. I usually use the paddle if I am doing physical punishment, or perhaps use a singletail.

Remember to separate physical punishment from play, though. I try to use different implements for each if I am going the physical route.

Feline Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Would you love it or hate it if your sub flinched/cringed every time you raised your hand?
Prismatic Panda
Would you love it or hate it if your sub flinched/cringed every time you raised your hand?

I usually flinch. It's hot.
Master Ashton Fox
I wouldn't flog a submissive who's been bad.

Flogging is way too nice to become punishment. I usually use the paddle if I am doing physical punishment, or perhaps use a singletail.

Remember to separate physical punishment from play, though. I try to use different implements for each if I am going the physical route.

Since I'm a pretty heavy masochist, I don't usually get corporal punishment. I enjoy it too much, and I'm more inclined to never learn my lesson; especially when canes are involved! ^~^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff