Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

Magic Fairy

Imocki
know about the ring gag? that wouldn't cause troubles in the way of mouth breathing

User Image

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops. And that's true.

I've thought about getting a ring gag. 3nodding Maybe with my next paycheck.

What they don't tell you, is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
a moment of silence

Oh you play in public.. I see.

I think there's playing in an "open setting" like a dungeon and playing in public- like at the park or the grocery store.
*waves hello to everyone*
Lupe Garu
greetings, questions? comments?
User Image
Imocki
Lupe Garu
greetings, questions? comments?
Comments... I'm currently excited because I have found a guy my age in to the lifestyle and didn't even know it until he said something about blood xD met him at a reptile expo to boot mrgreen

Fashionable Fatcat

I met someone I went to high school with on FL back when I was on there. It was quite a bad idea to talk with him though, he's really not that, uh, professional I guess. And took too many liberties by assuming himself upon me within one conversation.

...Sorry sweatdrop Don't mean to say that's how it usually is with past acquaintances, just figured it was kinda on topic.
My best friend of 15 years introduced me to FL. I ended up getting a guy I went to high school with. He is the one who really got me to open up with what I was curious about. Nothing is too far for him, his only condition was that I do as I was asked but to speak up when I really was not comfortable with anything, Shame he lives 6 hours away now.

Though at one point a guy I've never met that was stalking me on facebook and another site made an account and I deleted all my pictures because I was paranoid he would do something stupid. He was very angry I wouldn't talk to him.

Fashionable Fatcat

Posting pictures actually makes me incredibly paranoid now. There was a time that I had sent quite a few to several male friends, and then I stopped talking to most of them, which seems to have made several kind of angry. Sort of expecting to run across them on some site somewhere now.

'Course, the ones I posted to FL were actually very tame xD And apparently hard to identify.

Cutie-Pie

New to this thread. Just a general comment, how do you know if you're actually into BDSM or you just like the idea of it?

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
iPYGG
New to this thread. Just a general comment, how do you know if you're actually into BDSM or you just like the idea of it?

Welcome~

I would think it would be the difference between reading about it (and liking it) and practicing.
It might be arguable that someone just likes the idea if they're not participating or have never participated in any BDSM activities (I'm not sure I personally accept this though). I think it would quite a bit harder to argue that if someone has participated and enjoyed it that they just like the idea of it.

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
iPYGG

I kind of have a hard time imagining someone who likes the idea but isn't into BDSM at all- since there are so many different ways people can be involved in it. For me, I know there are a lot of kinks I don't mind having in fantasy land, but would never want IRL- and that's ok. I mean, heck- some people's idea of a good kinky time is just writing BDSM erotica.
XOfxPlasticXAndxElasticX
Posting pictures actually makes me incredibly paranoid now. There was a time that I had sent quite a few to several male friends, and then I stopped talking to most of them, which seems to have made several kind of angry. Sort of expecting to run across them on some site somewhere now.

'Course, the ones I posted to FL were actually very tame xD And apparently hard to identify.
I look at it and FT just seems to fall into the regular internet dynamic. with the guys messaging every woman they can. that's not an insult to it, it just happens alot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff