Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Ladykiller

Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
So far most people have said it doesn't really describe them.

These are the only parts that apply to me. So I'd say a 1.
Quote:
You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

that's like half. O.O but alright.

They apply to me but are not completely accurate. The scale you asked for is from very poor to excellent. I picked the number I felt would describe "poor," considering how vague it is.

And yes, I know this is an "experiment" about people relating to vague statements. The "point" of the thread is to see if people would relate? Honestly, this thread seems pointless. You know people are going to relate, the statements are vague.

Shadowy Saint

Maybe... Half of it? I noticed that it covered a lot of things that go against each other.
Neoma Doli
How accurate does this paragraph below describe your personality? On a scale from 0(very poor) to 5(excellent).

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

5, let me just say you've literally described me.
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty

Quote:
You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

They apply to me but are not completely accurate. The scale you asked for is from very poor to excellent. I picked the number I felt would describe "poor," considering how vague it is.

And yes, I know this is an "experiment" about people relating to vague statements. The "point" of the thread is to see if people would relate? Honestly, this thread seems pointless. You know people are going to relate, the statements are vague.

but you didn't relate o.o . And i wanted to see how mush in common we all really are.
~3. Your work?

Rainbow Ladykiller

Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty

Quote:

but you didn't relate o.o . And i wanted to see how mush in common we all really are.

I did relate, just not to the majority of it.
We all can relate to "You are human" too
Maybe like a 2 to 3.
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty

Quote:

ok lol I'm done.

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
3.666666666666666666666666666666666666669/5.0

Rainbow Ladykiller

Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli

ok lol I'm done.

Then why did you still respond? I've found that most people who say "I'm done," or "this conversation is over" etc... really aren't. They'll keep replying anyway.
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli

ok lol I'm done.

Then why did you still respond? I've found that most people who say "I'm done," or "this conversation is over" etc... really aren't. They'll keep replying anyway.

Just to let you know , so you wont waste your time waiting, :/ .

Rainbow Ladykiller

Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli

ok lol I'm done.

So your last reply was to tell me there were no more replies coming? So why are they still coming? Apparently you aren't done.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
3.5. Some things are accurate but a few things aren't exactly me.
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli
1tty bitty kitty
Neoma Doli

ok lol I'm done.

So your last reply was to tell me there were no more replies coming? So why are they still coming? Apparently you aren't done.

I just don't wanna be rude , give me a break. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces