Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Grabber

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I'd say 3.733
Neoma Doli
How accurate does this paragraph below describe your personality? On a scale from 0(very poor) to 5(excellent).

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

I'd say a zero, because I pretty much think opposite of all those things.

Rainbow Ladykiller

So far most people have said it doesn't really describe them.

These are the only parts that apply to me. So I'd say a 1.
Quote:
You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

Liberal Receiver

I'm actually going to break this down by sentence, then give my grade.

Quote:

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.

No.
Quote:
You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.

Yes, most people do.
Quote:
You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.

No.
Quote:
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

No.
Quote:
Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.

Yes.
Quote:
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
No - I am not diciplined or controlled on the outside. However, I am worrisome on the inside - i'm counting this question as 1/2 value.
Quote:
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.

Yes, most people do.
Quote:
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.

No.
Quote:
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.

Yes.
Quote:
You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.

Yes.
Quote:
At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.

No. I'm pretty much an a*****e all the time.
Quote:
Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.

No. None of my aspirations are really unrealistic.
Quote:
Security is one of your major goals in life.

It is for most people. And yes.

8,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
Is this an experiment about making an incredibly vague description of a personality, and seeing how many people will then identify strongly/moderately well with it? Sort of like how some say that horoscopes are purposefully vague?

I ask because that paragraph allows for two sides to nearly every personality trait it seems to touch upon.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I'd say 2.5 out of 5. I am one complex human being, in every which way and form. 3nodding

Anxious Prophet

God damn that was vague.

Dangerous Regular

Faux-Nom
I'm familiar with these, but I'd honestly give this particular paragraph about a one, if not oh-point-five.
I guess it's not general enough to include me.

I'm with you on this, it was trying to hard too include specifics from every type of personality, but included too much traits that should be exclusive. "You're introverted and extroverted?" Really?

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Neoma Doli

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

Everything bolded is pretty accurate. The first line that is underlined isn't very accurate though. I would like for other people to like and admire me, but I don't need them too. It's not something that I spend time on everyday trying to do. Anyway back on topic, I'll say on a scale of 0 to 5, it's about a 3 based on my calculations, and a 4 based on my inner opinion.
1tty bitty kitty
So far most people have said it doesn't really describe them.

These are the only parts that apply to me. So I'd say a 1.
Quote:
You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.

that's like half. O.O but alright.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"2. Some things are not right."
User Image

Adored Admirer

Neoma Doli
How accurate does this paragraph below describe your personality? On a scale from 0(very poor) to 5(excellent).

I'd say I fall under the boldface segments.
Harmonizing Dichotomy
Is this an experiment about making an incredibly vague description of a personality, and seeing how many people will then identify strongly/moderately well with it? Sort of like how some say that horoscopes are purposefully vague?

I ask because that paragraph allows for two sides to nearly every personality trait it seems to touch upon.

yeah, that was the point of all this , but some people took it too seriously lol

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I give it a four.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out