Welcome to Gaia! ::

The only person who dresses like an anime character is ME!!!
Well, not all the time.
Only when I want to.
Which is ALL THE TIME!!!!

You have a point, Tokyo is just like everywhere else, there are SOME cool people, but the rest are normal.
goonline to vogue and look at the fashion show photos
I knew that, & I think most other people do too. Sophisticated clothing & Louis Vuitton handbags & such.

I like all of the really out-there Japanese fashions nonetheless though, even if they aren't actually that common.
~Yeah true they don't, personally I am trying to figure out on what occasion they'd where Lolitas and suchO.o

I don't care who doesn't wear those pretty dresses I would where them on a nice day out =]
I love you.
User Image
I'm seeing more and more girls around my area dress gothic-lolita. Quite a few at my school, actually, have acquired this taste, only one of them being Japanese (and actually transferred from Japan, which surprised me a bit, to be honest).

I tend to think there's a more concentrated area of people dressing gothic-lolita in America than in Japan.
I'm an otaku/fangirl, but I'm realistic...not like everyone there will be in a sailor suit (although they really do have those) or anything. Japanese fashion, and I mean things like runway fashion, sure is a lot more interesting than ours at times, though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff