Welcome to Gaia! ::

I blatantly stare sweatdrop

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Well in most cases im the hot chick. sadly im so oblivious that I dont even notice people staring at me or flirting with me
See which one of my friends calls dibs first, and incase i don't have the dibs i move on ^^
I masturbate uncontrollably.
Anxieties! emotion_awesome

Well, when a really hot person walks in, I am already prepared: they go over to this dusty piece of a house that's decked out with a Pepsi dispenser and when they get the can, they roll it across their neck and shoulders (I automatically crank up the thermostat when they enter, so by the time they reach me, they're pouring sweat). When they're done, I smile for a few seconds then say "Thank you" in a hoarse voice and go off to change my pants.
Kaldelar

Well, when a really hot person walks in, I am already prepared: they go over to this dusty piece of a house that's decked out with a Pepsi dispenser and when they get the can, they roll it across their neck and shoulders (I automatically crank up the thermostat when they enter, so by the time they reach me, they're pouring sweat). When they're done, I smile for a few seconds then say "Thank you" in a hoarse voice and go off to change my pants.

How high do you set the thermostat, 100C!?
The Sky Does Not Bow
Kaldelar

How high do you set the thermostat, 100C!?

Hah, what, the boiling point? No, no. If it's sunny and warm outside, it's usually enough to crank it up to 25 C. If it is cold outside, you need to go higher. Of course, it also depends on if the AC is on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff