Welcome to Gaia! ::

I look at them and greet them. Maybe start a convo if I feel like talking.

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Throw ice wata' on 'em ta' cool 'em down o' course. Wouldn't want 'em dyin' from a high feva' er somethin', hypa'tharrmia on th' otha' hand.....

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
I'm not the kind of person that approaches other people unless I need something from them or if I'm in a rare social mood. If I see an attractive person, I try not to stare at them for too long because I'm afraid of them catching me ninja

Friendly Genius

I'd stay in my seat and stare at them when they're not looking. I'd be too nervous to approach someone whom I thought was hot. I also wouldn't think someone super attractive would want to talk to me. emo

Wheezing Capitalist

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If I find someone attractive I look at them once and then never again because I know that I will never have a chance with them. XD
If don't know them I will avoid looking at them. If I do know them and see them as a potential mate, I make lots of eye contact and smile a lot.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Simple, I take a quick look, say something about it in my mind and move on. Nobody has the level of hotness that could distract me

Sublime Creature

The Gun Street Girl
I'd stay in my seat and stare at them when they're not looking. I'd be too nervous to approach someone whom I thought was hot. I also wouldn't think someone super attractive would want to talk to me. emo

xd The guy I was looking at gave me annoyed faces. Guess he doesn't like me. I'm moving on.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Probably admire their hotness for a bit. If an opportunity somehow presented itself for me to talk to them, I'd contemplate it.

Star

Well, today at the bus stop we passed a guy who looked really good without his shirt off. He had a lacrosse stick and said hey to one of the guys who rides my bus, so I made a couple assumptions.

Then of course when I got home I put on my skates and did a casual roll-by...

Haha, turns out it was just a really fit, young father out playing with his kid. razz
I go there and converse with the person. If they seem intelligent enough for my liking, I mark my territory with a broad smile, wide gesturing and some "accidental" body contact.

Liberal Codger

I personally don't give a s**t how hot someone is. It's their beauty inside that counts. A lot of attractive-looking people are complete and utter assholes because they know they're good-looking. And I don't say this because I'm some bitter, ugly, person, I say it because in my experience with people, it's true. I prefer to get to know the person before I really decide whether or not they're attractive, because physical beauty does nothing for me.

Greedy Lunatic

Just give them a nice, firm, open handed tap on the buttox. Works every time.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I look, then turn away. Quite used to having a ton of good looking fellas around, but I just don't care. I'm not looking for a relationship or a distraction. Like one post said, I simply move on with my life.

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Take a look and get back to work. pffft socializing.. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items