Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
In my head I would say, "That person is pretty good looking," but then I would quickly get back to what I was doing.

Anxious Garbage

I don't interact with people because they're 'hot', I interact with them based on their personality. Some dude across the way could be extremely good looking, but if he is a douche, then I don't speak to him.

Dapper Phantom

I usually stare at hot people. Idk what they think if they notice I'm staring. I'm just checking out their nice hair/clothes/bod. I'm not hitting on them or anything. They're just pleasing to look at, so I look.
Spardel Shinobi

I'll be flirting with him.

are you gay?
if you're a girl then flirting to guys is wrong in the moral world. haha
if you're gay... dunno. haha if the guy doesn't like it, he will just punch you in the face. haha.

when i see someone hot. (a girl)
i will try to feel that hotness she has first. the intense the better. XDD then keep a curious look at her. when she gives me eye contact, i give her back and then as i peek to her soul through those two windows..her attitude along with my little first impression thingy makes me start that mutual talk (gestures and weird stuff hahaha)

when it is a guy, i look on how he carries himself. same when i saw a hot girl except with that mutual talk. when conversation feels to join the scene, then that's it. XD

and as for that last question. masturbate.
If it's another girl, I smile and compliment them, maybe ask where they got one of their things and if it's a guy I smile, bite my lip and then turn away since i'm not single or i'll compliment them too!
Soffish
When I say social, you say anxieties!
SOCIAL
anxieties. XDD
xXx Fanny Hill xXx
If it's another girl, I smile and compliment them, maybe ask where they got one of their things and if it's a guy I smile, bite my lip and then turn away since i'm not single or i'll compliment them too!

hahhahaa! a loyal girl. i like you. haha XDD
Soiraen
    User Image
    i'd be scared to make eye contact with them. i'd probably look at them a lot, but try to make sure they don't notice, ;;>>

stalk stalk stalk.haha.
Ignacio Egnatius
xXx Fanny Hill xXx

hahhahaa! a loyal girl. i like you. haha XDD
I like to do things the right way and since we met in a flirtatious environment we don't worry about it being more than casual. 3nodding

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Soffish
SOCIAL

ANXIETIES!
I usually check them out and then just talk to them. Doesn´t mean only for love interests but to get to know them to see if they´re good people too.
Soffish
SOCIAL

My current favourite post on Gaia right now blaugh
And same answer for me too.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
If I see someone that's hot, I go to take their temperature. They might have a fever of some kind

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Just be friendly with them. Mingle. And compliment their looks in moments like when they were a new outfit the next day and it looks nice on them. Make their acquaintance ASAP so that it doesn't feel so awkward to do in the middle or end of a semester.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff