Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you do when someone hot is in the same classroom as you? Do you look at them and smile? say hi?
If I don't make eye contact, I feel like I did something wrong and I can't concentrate in class.
There are so many hot people everywhere. I feel like a hedonist, practically swimming in a sea of hot people.

Whenever I see someone hot, I usually just avoid eye contact. Because if I look, I'll be flirting with him. Is flirting wrong?

How do you deal with your attraction to others, sometimes strangers?
When I say social, you say anxieties!
SOCIAL

Diamond Rogue

I just act normal.
I'm all "oh he's hawt" and check him on. Then I move on with my life.

Chatty Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
If I had the same class with them I would probably use that semester to grow in friendship with them or at least acquaintances.
If I only had a moment I might make small talk but I'm unsure if I would really do anything about it.

Greedy Receiver

I have no trouble greeting or speaking with attractive individuals. I often tell them that they are quite handsome/beautiful. It's nice to be complimented.
Generally i've always just ignored/avoided them. Attractive people always seemed to believe that I was a good target for them to pick on. They were generally unpleasant to me just because they could be (especially in High school) So, I avoid them. It's been my experience that if a person fits the bill for what is typically considered attractive they're usually not pleasant people. I'll admit that i'm biased enough that I have no desire to befriend one of them to possibly disprove that assumption.
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
It's been my experience that if a person fits the bill for what is typically considered attractive they're usually not pleasant people.

true.
If they're a chick, find out if they'd be up for a threesome.
If they're a dude, see if their personality lends for a friendship.
I usually give them the once over then I just go back to doing whatever I'm doing.
I'm not really comfortable flirting with a guy unless I know he's gay/bi, so I wouldn't probably talk to a random guy from class.
Generate Funds>Acquire Bitches
Spardel Shinobi
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
It's been my experience that if a person fits the bill for what is typically considered attractive they're usually not pleasant people.

true.

People always thought it was weird that I chose to ignore them too. Apparently standard protocol when meeting an attractive person is to worship the ground they walk on. Yeah, talk2hand Not happening.
At first I thought the OP might be some sort of troll, but then I thought about it, and I think there's some validity to the eye contact thing. If I just so happen to glance at certain guys, they take that as an invitation to either mentally strip me or harass me for my number, so I also try to avoid eye contact.

As for hot people, they're really just people, so whether or not I make eye contact with them has nothing to do with their physical appearance.

Friend

i get all up in their face like ay gurllll
dramallama

Familiar Poster

Glance over, get back to work. That's all I needed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff