Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Random acts of kindness, assistance. Hopefully those of you who read these things can be kind to strangers sometimes.

I think the last thing I did that could be considered nice towards a stranger was when a guy who was colour blind couldn't see the colours of the plates at a sushi restaurant. (Each color denoted the price of food served upon it.)

✂What was the last nice thing you did for someone?
✂How often do you help others?
✂Do people assist you when you might need help?
✂Lets say you need help. What would you be doing?
✂How great is sushi?

Liberal Receiver

Quote:

Offered to make a satin wedding dress, free of cost.
FYI, don't do that.
Quote:

Pretty much when I know they need and want help?
Quote:

Some do, like my husband sat down with me to re-draft a pattern for the wedding dress because the bride wanted the back and sides higher.
Quote:

Well, in the case of the wedding dress, I didn't ask my husband to help me, but I told him that I did not know how I should go about it,
Quote:
✂How great is sushi?

emotion_donotwant

Magical Giver

gave away the wedding decor to my cuz that I was gonna use for mine before I eloped.

I try but some people can be so ungrateful sometimes. So I tend to help the elders more.

Yes. But sometimes I want to do it myself, like shopping.... I really dislike it when the employees get on my nerves asking if theres anything that they could do help.... yeah leave me alone and let me make the decisions myself and I will ask for help when I am ready or when I do need the help.

carrying heavy a** stuff

✂How great is sushi?
AMAZING!!!! Would eat everyday if it wasn't so expensive.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I try to help people when I can. If I see someone drop something I help them pick it up or I chase after them to return the item if they didn't notice. I hold doors for people, I help people carry strollers up stairs. When customers are really nice to me at work sometimes I'll throw them a 10% discount.

Last thing I can really think of is a guy came up to me and asked if he could buy a cigarette off of me and I gave him one and when he asked how much I wanted for it I told him I didn't want anything for it.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I'm done being nice to people. I was nice to someone for three years straight, and they just stabbed me in the back. No more. People think that you're weak because you are kind and they take advantage of you. From now on, I come first.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
An here he was thinkin you liked him
free flowers man cmon
emotion_awesome

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Clover_IceQueen
I'm done being nice to people. I was nice to someone for three years straight, and they just stabbed me in the back. No more. People think that you're weak because you are kind and they take advantage of you. From now on, I come first.

Well
you can still be nice AFTER you get yours right?

like once you got what you want then you can take a second look from a nicer eye at em an be like
yea you can have this an that I dont need it no more
or its extra or whatever

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I mean Im only nice cause Im too scared of bein mean or selfish
I jus cant shake the feelin that someone like me doin somethin nasty
that shits gonna get way worse than whatever might happen if Im nice

I get help all the time but the people who do its paid to do it so its whatever

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

Jason0690
Quote:

FYI, don't do that.
Quote:

Quote:

Some do, like my husband sat down with me to re-draft a pattern for the wedding dress because the bride wanted the back and sides higher.
Quote:

Well, in the case of the wedding dress, I didn't ask my husband to help me, but I told him that I did not know how I should go about it,
Quote:
✂How great is sushi?

emotion_donotwant

do you have a picture of the dress?? emotion_kirakira

Liberal Receiver

LARSZIEL
Jason0690
Quote:

FYI, don't do that.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
✂How great is sushi?

emotion_donotwant

do you have a picture of the dress?? emotion_kirakira

Still working on the test muslin, so no, sorry sad

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Silly Annie
Clover_IceQueen

Well

like once you got what you want then you can take a second look from a nicer eye at em an be like
or its extra or whatever

Like I have an extra heart

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Clover_IceQueen
Silly Annie
Clover_IceQueen

Well

or its extra or whatever

Like I have an extra heart

well sure why not
once you get what you wanted you aint gotta care if someone does somet rotten

idolates's Waifu

Newbie Noob

Well just the other day there was this stray dog running around the neighborhood, so I spent a good 30 minutes just trying to catch him. He was lost and confused and kept running the opposite direction but I was finally able to catch him! Took him to the vet to see if he was micro-chipped and he wasn't so one of my neighbors was willing to adopt the little guy.
I'm also in the process of becoming a mentor for children from south east asia. A lot of them actually are refugees so you have to just give them a lot of support and help them try to understand english a little bit better. I'm really excited to start spending more time doing this!

I'm constantly trying to help out, I honestly feel my best when I'm helping someone. If I spend an entire day only doing something for myself I end up feeling sort of shitty...

Yeah! I'm really friendly especially in real life so ...I don't know.. people enjoy talking to me? which includes when I may be in need of help.

When do I need help?? It just depends. idk.

✂How great is sushi?
I haven't tried sushi.
being a kind person won't keep you alive. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out