Welcome to Gaia! ::

very true ^^
another thing ppl say that they dont mean is: "that was gay"
Klutzy Queen
"I hate you."
"I love you."

I mean, really. How many people here would actually give their lives for a crush, or enjoy watching their rival explode?

Today i made a list of people i want to shoot before i die. 2 of the 10 i wanted to blowup.

Seriously.

I suppose I might.

Discuss:

~Is this true? yes
~Would you give your life for a crush? no
~Would you enjoy blowing up a rival? YEAHHH!!

Credit to hikari_angel02 for giving me this idea. (Check out her posts, her questions are interesting. Sometimes. mrgreen jk)
another one is "Let's just be friends"
which really means they hate you and never want to see you again.
but yes, I would enjoy seeing my enemies explode
as for the love
I really don't say it so I have nothing to fear.....
hikari_angel02
OMG RISSY WTF I MADE THIS TOPIC FIRST!!! D<
and i'm the one that made this idea first! Garrr....so obviously I agree.

No. You made YOUR topic at Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:04 pm.

I made MY topic at Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:33 pm.

I made the topic first.

NOTE THE CREDIT I GAVE YOU.

Versatile Loverboy

I prefer, "I adore you," as opposed to "I love you." The only times I've said "I love you" have been to my family, who are the only people I would ever die for, and for the very, very few people for whom I would have changed anything about myself and to whom I would have given up my free will to please.

I do overuse the words, "I hate you," though. Mostly because it's a joke, but even when I use it seriously I very rarely would ever want someone to die. (And if I did, I would tell them that I "loathe" them, and I hope they'd die in the most horrific manner imaginable.)

The "let's just be friends" cliche is the most painful, though. Not only does it ruin relationships, and usually it really means, "I want you to stay away kthx," but when you really do just want to be friends with someone it sounds like "GTFO."

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Something else noone EVER means when they say it, typically during the detonation of a relationship...

"It's not you, it's me."

Translation: 'I really don't want you to be upset enough about our break-up that I need to offer any physical comfort.'
I married my crush, and would gladly die so as to not have to live another day with out him.

Hate... I really dislike saying this, but there are a few people in this world that I think I would enjoy actually watching them be eatten by acid, or burning to death on a steak, or some other slow painful method of death.
I try very hard to not use the words I hate you, unless it is a really obviously joking discussion, but I do tend to say "I hate that." a lot!
I have never, ever in my life said "I love you" unless I really mean it. In both a friend way, and a relationship way.
I would gladly give my life for somebody who I love since it's not like I value my own life much to begin with.

As for "I hate you", I use it in a defensive way a lot... but I don't mean it.

I think "Nevermind" is another thing that people say and don't mean. People often say "nevermind" JUST so you ask about it.
I would for both
I love my girlfriend
and the person I hate the most deserves it more than anyone else I know
well besides me
Even if I hated someone, I would not want them to explode.
I DO love my gf (in that i would lay my life down in less than a heartbeat for her)

I DO hate anyone who would harm her (I would like to see them literally explode little bits and all)
(I would pray for their families but would feel no remorse at their passing)

Also I hate myself sometimes

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"lol" is way more over used, I swear.
20 Shades of Crazy
"lol" is way more over used, I swear.

And while LOL means Laugh Out Loud, when many people use it what they really mean is "I chuckled quietly."
When i say i hate you i dont mean it. But when ever i say i love you i completely mean it. I dont say i love you very often so when i do its something special. heart
Klutzy Queen
"I love you."
I meant that when I said it to her. =( Unfortunately, she didn't mean it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff