Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK, reason why i haven't posted this thread under Morality Section is because i'd reather be focused on discussing this topic in more ways, and considering this just as a morality issue would narrow the discussion...

I have IMVU acc, and this girl that is 13 invited me to chat, i viewed her hp and i had to post thread about it here on forum.... so heres the link:

http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Sweetl1lgirl

I know she is juvenile and that its not appropriate to just post those pics, but i'm not useing them in bad way by posting them i think, and she obviously consciously updated her pics...
I'd like to see what u guys think of it, do u consider it as a way 13 year old girl shoud show her self to others...I'm specially interested in opinion of kids their age...

Also as far as i'm familiar with juvenile joining any social network, they need parents premission...and she told me in conversation her father buy her IMVU items...So i wonder how could he not see pics she updates, cause i can't realize any parent would agree with such behavior...O.o

Discuss if u found that subject interesting and important... stare
Nobody gives a s**t.

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Her default one isn't so bad. But the other ones are pretty gross.
Fear Loops
Her default one isn't so bad. But the other ones are pretty gross.

yeah default isn't as questioning as rest of them, but when u see all of them her intention becomes obvious eek
I made a comment in one of the other threads you made. But after fully looking at those pics they are just plain disgusting. What do kids get off from doing stuff like that? I mean is anyone raising kids anymore? What I mean by that is people aren't giving a damn on what they're kids do anymore. Also, after what I saw go on in a costco over the weekend it just disgusted me. I blame the parents more so then the child. People should be raising/teaching their kids instead of giving them the "do whatever you want I don't care" statement.

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Why two threads?
AmberElric
Why two threads?

sorry, idk how that happened, but idk how to delete one of them sad

but im willing if somebody tells me how redface
Lady Nami Nadeshiko
I made a comment in one of the other threads you made. But after fully looking at those pics they are just plain disgusting. What do kids get off from doing stuff like that? I mean is anyone raising kids anymore? What I mean by that is people aren't giving a damn on what they're kids do anymore. Also, after what I saw go on in a costco over the weekend it just disgusted me. I blame the parents more so then the child. People should be raising/teaching their kids instead of giving them the "do whatever you want I don't care" statement.

I blame whole society...media the most...
And most kids take pics in such poses...idk my opinion is it somehow started with emo kids, i mean this posing opsesion...although i might be wrong....

Also it feels like those kids are competing among peers...like who will take ''hotter'' pic O.o
lost_for_word
Lady Nami Nadeshiko

I blame whole society...media the most...
And most kids take pics in such poses...idk my opinion is it somehow started with emo kids, i mean this posing opsesion...although i might be wrong....

Also it feels like those kids are competing among peers...like who will take ''hotter'' pic O.o
I can understand that and yeah the whole thing disgusts me. I wish people who just take action and stop being so stupid.

Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                Maybe she'll get raped.
                that'll teach her.

But in the meantime, why not just report her?
That's really gross. Kids these days...
kids and teenagers copy what they see. :/ who DOESN'T want to be beautiful and sexy? young girls see young adults taking sexy myspace photos, so it's natural for them to want to copy that. unfortunately she doesn't seem to realize that a 13 year old isn't sexy and she has nothing to show off...

she's acting out what she wants to be. my sister does it too. they all want the privileges of being an adult and none of the responsibility. to girls like that, being an adult is all about drinking, piercings, having sex, partying, etc. they don't think about the responsibilities that adults have as well because they think, "when I'm an adult, I get to do whatever I want and my parents can't stop me." they don't think about bills or taking care of others.

they imitate the fantasy adulthood they wish they had that in the only ways they can, i.e., taking sexy photos, binge drinking underage, etc.

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Stupid girl.

Or better yet, where the ******** are her parents? They should be monitoring her.

beware cougar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                Maybe she'll get raped.
                that'll teach her.

But in the meantime, why not just report her?

No, that's not fair. She's 13-years-old and probably hasn't considered the implications of what she's doing.

Your Saudi Arabian attitude disgusts me.
I think that's illegal =/
Ewww!she looks like an ugly slut! Lol.. Id just report her just to get her arrested I hate whores like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff