Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know all the girls that r so young go in their and bye thongs and that is so gross!
At least they weren't trying them on...
sillygrl1990

They were, they were trying them on and buying them.

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That worries me a little bit, but I needed bras like that when I was around they're age...maybe a bit older.
le twiggy
sillygrl1990

._. Oh, wowz. I thought when you said they were picking out lingerie as in they were just like looking around. Man, that's scary. Maybe a little parental control should be issued? I've been in there when I was 9, but its not like I've tried anything on or anything...
sillygrl1990
le twiggy
sillygrl1990

._. Oh, wowz. I thought when you said they were picking out lingerie as in they were just like looking around. Man, that's scary. Maybe a little parental control should be issued? I've been in there when I was 9, but its not like I've tried anything on or anything...

I went in there when I was 14 once, to find out my bra size.
And then my friend and I joked about the huge a** push ups on some of those bras.
how is this disturbing?
it's just underwear... :/
There was once a pair of immature boys I saw go in there and sift their way through a bin of lingerie. I HATED that.

Is it just me, or as time goes on younger and younger kids are getting into stuff that is meant for adults?
Raech is Outrageous
how is this disturbing?
it's just underwear... :/

Corsets/bustiers and lacey things that don't do jack s**t for every day use isn't just underwear.
That's really disturbing. That type of clothing is not directed nor intended for children. D:
I don't think I've ever had kids in the store while I was shopping at VS. Although, a few years ago [I think I was 19] I had just got done purchasing my lingerie and as I was walking out my kindergarten teacher was walking in bwahaha...that was a little awkward. The woman had to be in her 60's at that time.
I don't really see it to be the store's responsibility. It's weird for 12 year old girls to purchase lingerie, but I don't expect a store to raise children?

I haven't really seen or heard of too many problems with younger girls shopping there though. I think the thing that bothers me more than anything is just enhanced photographs and unrealistic ideals, but whatever, they're not going to show some size 6, cellulite butt, love handles girl with small tits, or even refrain from photoshopping away bones sticking out. confused

I still shop at vs anyway. My 11 year old sister thinks it's a creepy store.
I can't say I'm not jealous of those 12 year olds for having assets. But it's not that disturbing.

The really weird thing was, the last time I went there to buy a lotion pack for a friend's b-day, all the cashiers were male........
Yeah I've seen 6th graders in there before. I like their lotion too biggrin Lol. I never get anything else there because its so expensive. haha. Well once I saw an old man in there by himself. Mabye he was getting somthing for his wife but whooo knooowwws. :O
not exactly a salesman
I don't really see it to be the store's responsibility. It's weird for 12 year old girls to purchase lingerie, but I don't expect a store to raise children?

I haven't really seen or heard of too many problems with younger girls shopping there though. I think the thing that bothers me more than anything is just enhanced photographs and unrealistic ideals, but whatever, they're not going to show some size 6, cellulite butt, love handles girl with small tits, or even refrain from photoshopping away bones sticking out. confused

I still shop at vs anyway. My 11 year old sister thinks it's a creepy store.

I don't think its the store responsiblity, I think its the parents.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff