Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
-
You should tell your boyfriend. If you guys loved each other as much as you claim, then this is just a bump in the road. If you don't tell him, then it might escalate to something bigger. He might find out some other way and it's always better to hear it from someone they love. This is a true test of your love for each other. At least it didn't worst than kissing. Get it off your cheat and tell him.
you just cheated on youre boyfriend, that's what you've done neutral
I should them him before a rumor spread or he hears it from someone else...

i feel really sorry for you question (

7,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
But he once said to me if I ever was unfaithful to him, he'd find it so hard to forgive me, and that it'd hurt him in a way nothing else could hurt him.
Thats understandable, but I don't wanna lose him crying
We've both said, if we ever lost each other or split with each other, we'd both wanna die.
If he really is your soul mate, you wouldn't have done it to begin with.
And yes, you need to tell him. And then hope you don't get dumped.
He'll eventually find out... The only thing that you ca do is tell him before anyone else can

Don't worry, if you too are trually meant to be together, I'm pretty sure that everything will work out in the end.

Dapper Dabbler

If you've found your soulmate, he should understand.

Tell him the story. Tell him what you've typed out. You didn't know what came over you, you were drunk, and you have no feelings for the guy.

Good luck with that - I'm sure your boyfriend won't freak out if you guys have been steady for 4 straight months. This is just a small freak acciendent.
Something like that happened with me. Eventually, I told my boyfriend (not too long after it happened). I could tell he was a bit upset, but we talked about it and we're still together. :]
You should tell him; although in the end, drink is a bad excuse really. At least you've learnt from it, which is good, but he has the right to know and all.

I remeber reading once someone who was in the same boat as you - nor am I saying 'do this' - but the advice giver said if it meant nothing, and was just once, don't tell your partner. Obviously if you don't, someone else might.
And promise not to drink that much anymore. >.>
JUST TELL YOUR BF IF YOU 2 ARE THAT MUCH IN LOVE THEN HE WOULD BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOU SCREWED UP JUST ONCE..........
Tamaranian Jewel
But he once said to me if I ever was unfaithful to him, he'd find it so hard to forgive me, and that it'd hurt him in a way nothing else could hurt him.
Thats understandable, but I don't wanna lose him crying
We've both said, if we ever lost each other or split with each other, we'd both wanna die.

If you don't tell him, you might lose him anyway. I doubt he'd want you keeping secrets as well, especially not something this vital.
It was your fault. You are the one that cheated on him. Tell him. If you guys are 'in love' then he should forgive you. But if I was him, I would kick your sorry a** to the curb.

Good luck though. Hope everything turns out well.
Tell him what happened.
You'd probably want him to tell you the truth if it had been the other way around.

poopbutts's Spouse

If he's your true love, he will love you no matter what you've done. If he turns his back on you over something like a freak, drunken make-out session with a guy you have no feelings for, then you're not meant to be, or he really needs to learn how to handle things better.

You made a mistake; the only way to fix it is by being honest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff