Welcome to Gaia! ::

WTF!
She's a stalker... stop this now, by any measures, its damn dangerous! You never know how people like that will end up.
Use any means that don't mess with your integrity you to get rid of someone like that.
Imagine if she did kill herself and she incriminates you, even if you are innocent, youve still got a load of legal problems.

This is very serious business, talk to her parents.
well tell your parents if you still live with them tell them she wont leave you alone maybe they will change the phone number for block her number from calling you but if you dont live with your parents just unplug your phone and then you wont be bothered
I know you can get certain phone numbers blocked on your home phone, I don't remember how.

You can call customer assistance or something and see if they know.

And all that "I'm killing myself" bull crap, don't fall for it, she's just being dramatic to try and manipulate you into liking her.

And on the upside, if she does kill herself - no more calls twisted
rubsnick
WTF she just called me and said that she goign to kill herself and she hung up the phone I really don't want her to kill her self. but I think shes just asking for my attetion. shoul I give it to her? and what if she wasnt joking

She's just begging for attention. You should find someway to make it perfectly clear to her that you don't have any feelins for her any more. I'm not exactly sure how you could go about doing that though.
well I still live with my parents. and we cannot change the phone number b/c of the buissness. oh and Im 14 and so is she. Well I still can't reach her and she hasn't called me so as long as she doen't kill herself Im Happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff