Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would consider you a regular girl from our culture's standards for young adults. I find the culture's standard to be extremely loose and slutty.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Why would it matter if you were considered a slut by someone? People have their own set of morals and waht is normal, and if you dont fit..you just dont fit. It isnt a bad or good thing. As long as you are okay with your actions. If YOU think your actions are slutty and you dont like it, then think about why and if you should change.
B-636
No, why would I? Why would anyone?
1) you seem aware of what you did
2) it sounds like it was all consensual sex

Besides, it's really no-one's business to judge you or call you bad names.

What prompted this question though, if I might ask?

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
CapCrack
I would consider you a regular girl from our culture's standards for young adults. I find the culture's standard to be extremely loose and slutty.

Being passive-aggressive doesn't make this any less nasty, you know. You're entitled to your opinion that anyone who grows up is bad and unnatural, but please, at least own it. Pretending like you're not setting out to be hurtful and negative is dishonest and it insults everyone's intelligence.
fubenkunai
CapCrack

Being passive-aggressive doesn't make this any less nasty, you know. You're entitled to your opinion that anyone who grows up is bad and unnatural, but please, at least own it. Pretending like you're not setting out to be hurtful and negative is dishonest and it insults everyone's intelligence.

I would be dishonest when saying that our culture's look on sexuality doesn't affect how it is looked upon, especially by the youth. My point here was that I am not against this person, however, I am against what the culture tells us sexuality is. They are not the issue.
I'm curious in a similar way to what another poster was. What is a slut?
No I don't think you are a slut, but I am not surprised that others would disagree with me. Sex is natural and fun. The only possible problem with having it is getting stds or unplanned pregnancy.
Belonging To Night

Today people pretty much think of a slut like this …

A female who enjoys engaging in sexual acts or looks like she enjoys sex. Men can't be sluts because if they enjoy sex they are "the man".

-_-
Aennchen
Belonging To Night

A female who enjoys engaging in sexual acts or looks like she enjoys sex. Men can't be sluts because if they enjoy sex they are "the man".

-_-

How does enjoying sexual acts make someone a slut?
Belonging To Night
Aennchen
Belonging To Night

-_-

It is just a double standard for girls. In society, women were/are not supposed to be anything but a submissive wife. If they are anything but that, they are negatively labeled.
Aennchen
Belonging To Night
Aennchen
Belonging To Night

-_-

It is just a double standard for girls. In society, women were/are not supposed to be anything but a submissive wife. If they are anything but that, they are negatively labeled.

So someone who does enjoy sex and is female actually is a slut and that is a negative thing to be?
Belonging To Night
Aennchen
Belonging To Night
Aennchen
Belonging To Night

-_-

So someone who does enjoy sex and is female actually is a slut and that is a negative thing to be?

I don't believe that, but a lot of people do.
Nope. I'd say you weren't sexually repressed like others.

Most people on Gaia are younger and don't understand sex. They are still living in the bubble of love and relationships so you can't really take what they say too seriously.
You like sex.
Liking sex doesn't make you a slut.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas