Welcome to Gaia! ::

only problem i have is that you started young. other then that, compared to some of the girls in my area, you're not doing to shabby haha. but thats not encouragement to get up there either. just tone it down and make it meaningful now. it will put a roadblock in future relationships if you don't

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Meh, do what you want buy make sure to play it safe.

Original Player

11,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
There is nothing wrong with a little promiscuity. In fact, we could all stand to be a little bit more promiscuous from time to time.

I'd advise strict use of contraception and regular clinical visits for STD screenings. It is your body and you should be able to do with it as you please, however. No one should be able to coerce you into behaving otherwise with name-calling.
Peitsche Hundin
I've recently turned 19. I have had sex with 5 guys (3 that I dated), oral with 3 girls, and just up to oral with one guy. I have been sexually active since I was 15, so this is all over about 4 years. Would you consider me a slut?

It's actually better to be a slut than to be a regular person, because regular people are brainwashed into sexual repression and hate their ******** lives.

******** I hate people. Making nice girls feel bad about themselves for ******** a lot. THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING YOU ********.

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
No. Because your sex life is in no way any of my business. As long as you're safe I don't what the problem or big ******** deal is.

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Not really. You could have just been curious or enjoyed what you did. The term "slut" is just another label.

Fluffy Wolf

Kind of.

But I'm a prude when it comes to sex.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
Snowytigress
No. Because your sex life is in no way any of my business. As long as you're safe I don't what the problem or big ******** deal is.

She asked you a question about her sex life, making it temporarily your business. Even sluts can be 'safe' about it, although just making the guy wear protection doesn't make you immune to the label.
I don't think that the number is really an indication of whether or not someone is a slut, rather their overall demeanor about their sex life.

If you're sleeping with a different guy every week and bragging about it, yeah, I'd probably call you the s-word in my head. If you're sleeping with a different guy every week, simply because you enjoy sex and do not want to be in a committed relationship, and you keep the information fairly private - no, I wouldn't say you were a slut.

Giving it up to anybody that moves is slutty, in my opinion. If the other person respects you, and you trust them, I wouldn't consider that person a slut. Sex is a function that we evolved to be enjoyable. It's natural. Just don't advertise it to the world and you're fine.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
"Slut" is what people say to punish you for knowing your own mind and not being ashamed of your body or of sex. It's pointless. As long as you're honest and practicing safe sex, you're not doing wrong. Anyone who really pries into your sex life or wants to judge you for it is kind of creepy, anyway; that stuff is private and weaseling it out of someone you're not intimate/looking to be intimate with is kinda messed up.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Peitsche Hundin
I've recently turned 19. I have had sex with 5 guys (3 that I dated), oral with 3 girls, and just up to oral with one guy. I have been sexually active since I was 15, so this is all over about 4 years. Would you consider me a slut?

what I feel is that you either like sex or...you are looking for the right partner. Look you are young and NO you are not a slut....just permiscuist (sp) its simply yopu and you know what? I know you will find that you are looking for.

gramps

Lonely Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If you're loose, and dont plan on a relationship, and do for doing it...

Yes you're a slut. sad

Lonely Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Drayle88
If you're loose, and dont plan on a relationship, and do for doing it...

Yes you're a slut. sad

Otherwise... If you're looking, and sexually active, I dont think so. Liking sex isn't a bad thing, but there is a shady line that's easy to cross. It all depends... -shrug- I"m not one to judge, at least i hope not.

Shirtless Raider

Nah, you're not a slut. You had sex with about two people a year. That's not a lot of tail at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff