Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've recently turned 19. I have had sex with 5 guys (3 that I dated), oral with 3 girls, and just up to oral with one guy. I have been sexually active since I was 15, so this is all over about 4 years. Would you consider me a slut?
On Death Spiral
are you asking me to??

I'm asking if, judging by what all the sexual things I've done, you consider me to be a slut.
To be honest, yes. ninja

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
yes, put some clothes on.
and you're probably an attention seeker based on your actions and this post. Go see a therapist, seriousy
shinotsu kasemaru
To be honest, yes. ninja

Well ********.
IndigoStarshine
yes, put some clothes on.
and you're probably an attention seeker based on your actions and this post. Go see a therapist, seriousy

This is a mule and an old-a** account. I didn't really think of dressing her back up.
Hmmkay.

Summery Man-Lover

No, why would I? Why would anyone?
1) you seem aware of what you did
2) it sounds like it was all consensual sex

Besides, it's really no-one's business to judge you or call you bad names.

What prompted this question though, if I might ask?
B-636
No, why would I? Why would anyone?
1) you seem aware of what you did
2) it sounds like it was all consensual sex

Besides, it's really no-one's business to judge you or call you bad names.

What prompted this question though, if I might ask?

Thank you. People are quick to judge.

I've just been thinking about old times, because I'm in an emotional rut over this guy. I was curious what other people thought, because where I went to school, those numbers are nothing. I was the shy, quiet, insecure girl in highschool, and I still managed to rack up those numbers.

Summery Man-Lover

Peitsche Hundin
Thank you. People are quick to judge.

I've just been thinking about old times, because I'm in an emotional rut over this guy. I was curious what other people thought, because where I went to school, those numbers are nothing. I was the shy, quiet, insecure girl in highschool, and I still managed to rack up those numbers.

I don't think your past, sexual or not, should play any part in your present - unless you come down with a health issue caused by your previous sexual activity, or unless you have serious regrets about doing all that.
Even if either of those situations occurs, there is absolutely no need for you to be called a slut (in the negative sense). If you're healthy and have no regrets, I don't see an issue.

However, since you say you're in a rut with this one guy, should I assume that you regret he's not your first or that you're worried he might judge you for your past if he finds out about it?
If I'm way off the mark, I apologize!, I'd just like to help out if I can.

Shameless Gawker

Yeah, pretty much... emotion_puke
That depends. if you were in a relationship for at least a half year with most of them, I wouldn't consider you a slut. but if those were one night stands, or just flings, I would.

Summery Man-Lover

Re: everyone who says you're a slut! There's no reason to shame someone for liking sex.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff