Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm an ex-cutter, and I want to get rid of the scars. I heard that there are creams that can help, but I'm only 13 (not a word stare ) so going out and buying something myself is not an option. I don't live within walking distance of anything but neighbor's houses, and I can't drive (duh). How do I explain this to my mom? She doesn't even know I used to cut. And she isn't the most accepting, open-minded person in the world, I must admit. Help? sweatdrop

EDIT: My parents are now getting on my back about wearing short sleeves. It was bad enough with friends and classmates bugging me about it - now this?! And I don't want you to help me think of ways to HIDE the scars - I just want to know how I should tell my mom (my dad would be worse about it).
why again do u cut urself? stare
Avril.L_94

I stopped. That's all that matters. Now go learn to spell.
Maybe go to a mall with some friends, and make a pit stop at Claires for some arm sock things. Or Sephora for cover up make up. Or CVS for that scar remover thing you see on TV. Or -
Electric.-.Spork
Maybe go to a mall with some friends, and make a pit stop at Claires for some arm sock things. Or Sephora for cover up make up. Or CVS for that scar remover thing you see on TV. Or -

I have dork friends. They all have paranoid parents who won't let them go to the mall without adult supervision.
Ala Scura
I'm an ex-cutter, and I want to get rid of the scars. I heard that there are creams that can help, but I'm only 13 (not a word stare ) so going out and buying something myself is not an option. I don't live within walking distance of anything but neighbor's houses, and I can't drive (duh). How do I explain this to my mom? She doesn't even know I used to cut. And she isn't the most accepting, open-minded person in the world, I must admit. Help? sweatdrop

if you ealk home from school stop at a CVS or something and put it in your backpack before you go into the hosue. 3nodding
why did u cut yourself. happy! like that other person said why dont u just buy some scar remover. stressed
I agree with the person with the biker helmet. You might also tell your mom, if she must know, "I need new coverup." and then...err...get something that looks like coverup that is really scar remover. That's all I can really think of...sorry.
Cesia101
Ala Scura

if you ealk home from school stop at a CVS or something and put it in your backpack before you go into the hosue. 3nodding

My school is too far away to walk home; I take the bus.
Avril.L_94
why did u cut yourself. happy! like that other person said why dont u just buy some scar remover. stressed

...Go away. stare
Cassette
vitamin K

Wtf.
im not saying i wud do this but u could tell ur mom wat u did and ask her to help u rid of the scares. or u could make up a story like u want to get a friend suttin but u dont want anyone else to know wat it is, u can ask her to drop u off at the mall and get a scare remover or suttin. or u could ask her to drop u off at a store so u can look at suttin ur friend was talkin about, and ask to go alone. sorry for any spelling errors. pm me if u want to talk about it or anything. i wont make u tell me anything or stuff like that.
Avril.L_94
yes, learn to spell. oh, by the way, Avrils a ******** poser!
beauei
I agree with the person with the biker helmet. You might also tell your mom, if she must know, "I need new coverup." and then...err...get something that looks like coverup that is really scar remover. That's all I can really think of...sorry.
you cant fully remove scars. hence the name SCARS. but you can use mederma or something along that line to make them fade so their not as apparent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff