Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Sabbathiel
Unfortunately for you, your thread can be and just might be misinterpreted by other Gaians that do have suicidal tendencies.

We all know that promoting suicide within Gaia is against the TOS.
Don't become a victim of your own thread by trying to convince people the only way to go is to die.
im not convincing anyone just wondering what is the real meaning of life.............

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Inu-Yasha_Angel
Jaithien
Inu-Yasha_Angel
KanadaRei
So I can read dumb posts like this and laugh at them.

Ha! *points
so your telling me this is dumb u must be very selfish have you considered what others are going through some ppl right now are considering killing themselves and they dont need ppl like you to laugh at them.............. stare
excuse me? you are asking if its better to die and end all that pain and you call him selfish?
what the ******** do you supose happens to the people who love a person when they "end it"? you think they go on with their life the next day all happy like nothing happened? no they ******** suffer. someone they love killed themselves. there is blame, there is anger, there is sadness... geeze.
well lets say someone is about to kill themselves...dont you think the last thing they need is a persont to come and augh at them?thats what he can be doing...

Who the ******** does that? When someone is about to off themselves, laughing at them isn't gonna get them to stop. If anything it might spurn them forward into finishing the job.
Inu-Yasha_Angel
Jaithien
Inu-Yasha_Angel
Jaithien
so what if my friend dumped s**t on me? its happened before, it'll happen again, there is so much better s**t going on in the world. you can't see that cool s**t when you're dead, well maybe you can see it but you can't do s**t about it.
its not s**t to me. like i said everything sad just comes back you try holding it .its harder when nobpdy is there
i decribe EVERYTHING as s**t, good s**t bad s**t, thats just the way i am. yes you got sad, but your not always going to be sad.
thats what i thaought but everything i thaught i left behind when i so called moved on just came back all at the same time..............

You DO know that it takes time to heal, riiight?

Things don't just, "POOF", get better. You have to give it time. Be patient. Do some self exploration and soul searching. With time, you will heal. But you can't expect it to all just instantly get better.

Give it time.
Lord Sabbathiel
Inu-Yasha_Angel
Jaithien
Inu-Yasha_Angel
KanadaRei

Ha! *points
so your telling me this is dumb u must be very selfish have you considered what others are going through some ppl right now are considering killing themselves and they dont need ppl like you to laugh at them.............. stare
excuse me? you are asking if its better to die and end all that pain and you call him selfish?
what the ******** do you supose happens to the people who love a person when they "end it"? you think they go on with their life the next day all happy like nothing happened? no they ******** suffer. someone they love killed themselves. there is blame, there is anger, there is sadness... geeze.
well lets say someone is about to kill themselves...dont you think the last thing they need is a persont to come and laugh at them?thats what he can be doing...

Who the ******** does that? When someone is about to off themselves, laughing at them isn't gonna get them to stop. If anything it might spurn them forward into finishing the job.

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Inu-Yasha_Angel
Lord Sabbathiel
Unfortunately for you, your thread can be and just might be misinterpreted by other Gaians that do have suicidal tendencies.

We all know that promoting suicide within Gaia is against the TOS.
Don't become a victim of your own thread by trying to convince people the only way to go is to die.
im not convincing anyone just wondering what is the real meaning of life.............

That's the age old question. The answer is: figure it out for yourself.
The meaning of life isn't found by sitting around on the computer asking about it online, or killing yourself...It's found by LIVING your life to it's fullest potential.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Inu-Yasha_Angel
Jaithien
Inu-Yasha_Angel
KanadaRei

Ha! *points
well lets say someone is about to kill themselves...dont you think the last thing they need is a persont to come and augh at them?thats what he can be doing...
i agree, but on the same token we have a lot of people that say they will kill themselves just for attention. they won't do it. they just wanna see how many people care. my ex-boyfriend did that to me. to my shame, i put up with it for 4 years even after we broke up.

people are tired of this. if you are serious i strongly recomend that you take a good long look at your parents and remember every good thing they've done for you.
Inu-Yasha_Angel
KanadaRei

Ha! *points

You're most likely going through the exact same stuff other people already have and are walking past, you just don't know it yet. And if those certain peopleyou're talking about are "considering" killing themselves, then obviously something's holding them back.

Key word: considering
Inu-Yasha_Angel
whats the point to go through all that pain!what happens when a so called friend brings every bad memory back to you at the same time......its just dumped on you...deaths,sadness,everything you dont want to remember......and she did it over a play fight between X!-friends.......

Hmm... try and think of it this way:

You can't feel happiness without sadness, you can't feel healthy without feeling hurt, without loneliness you can't feel what it's like to have friends. Pain is part of the growing process, is it worth it? Of course it is. All the pleasures in life are pleasures simply because the compare way better to their opposites.
Inu-Yasha_Angel
Lord Sabbathiel
Inu-Yasha_Angel
Jaithien
Inu-Yasha_Angel
KanadaRei

Ha! *points
well lets say someone is about to kill themselves...dont you think the last thing they need is a persont to come and laugh at them?thats what he can be doing...

yah thats why its really better to live while you can instead of just trying to kill yourself, life was given to us as a gift, yet some people hate their life. and sometimes you cant help but feel that way, but if you really think life is that bad wait alittle longer till it gets better, then maybe you'll change your mind
i dont want to stoop to that bitches level anyway she causes all this hurt takes it on her firends expecting to be forgiven by one sorry!i dont want to become heri dont want to turn my back on my friend for some boy that probably doesnt love her as much as she loves him she said it herself i rather let the whole world die than him its cause of her im hated in skool why did i get invovlved maybe supporting her was the mistake i made but that is the persont i am a good friend but i lost that image.............
what have i done to myself*sigh* crying
No, the question that you should be asking yourself is "what is the point in keeping that friend around?"

Honestly, s/he doesn't sound like the best kind of friend to have around if they are doing nothing but bringing you down. You need to be around people that uplift you and take care of you instead of not looking out for your well being.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Inu-Yasha_Angel
i dont want to stoop to that bitches level anyway she causes all this hurt takes it on her firends expecting to be forgiven by one sorry!i dont want to become heri dont want to turn my back on my friend for some boy that probably doesnt love her as much as she loves him she said it herself i rather let the whole world die than him its cause of her im hated in skool why did i get invovlved maybe supporting her was the mistake i made but that is the persont i am a good friend but i lost that image.............
i'm not sure whats going on with you, but i think you are better off not being friends with this person.
because of her everyone practicaly hates me!
wut did she do?
because im a good friend and supported her she made me look bad
i can live with that but its like she never realized what i had to go through she never said thankyou and meant i
Jaithien
Inu-Yasha_Angel
i'm not sure whats going on with you, but i think you are better off not being friends with this person.
all i can do now is feel sorry for her she was stupid enough to lose a friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces