Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Not everyone will like you hun, I myself have had this problem plenty of times.....
It could be one of these reasons -

- They could just be plainly Jealous of you {I do have this issue myself with a member of my family}

- You've acted a way that some people find a little annoying {I myself did this plenty of times, some people find me to Energetic, Hyper, Childish, or way to Helpful}

You said something about rumors being spread about you, are you by any chance getting bullied?

Now the fact that the opposite sex keeps cheating on you is because you have gotten into a pattern of going out with the same type of guy....You will get out of this, you just have to find your soul-mate, I myself have found mine, A sweet lad! heart {and he is here on Gaia}
What sort of rumors are started about you? Where do they come from? Unfortunately, sometimes people have nothing better to do then to gossip. You can only keep trying to make friends and actively change your reputation. If kids at school are just the gossiping type, then it might be best to look elsewhere for friends.

You should try not to think of yourself as useless. Kids are kids are kids, and they will form rumors and lies of every nature about other people, just because people "think" you're bad, doesn't truly make you bad.

Lonely Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
angelholybell
Not everyone will like you hun, I myself have had this problem plenty of times.....
It could be one of these reasons -

- They could just be plainly Jealous of you {I do have this issue myself with a member of my family}

- You've acted a way that some people find a little annoying {I myself did this plenty of times, some people find me to Energetic, Hyper, Childish, or way to Helpful}

You said something about rumors being spread about you, are you by any chance getting bullied?

Now the fact that the opposite sex keeps cheating on you is because you have gotten into a pattern of going out with the same type of guy....You will get out of this, you just have to find your soul-mate, I myself have found mine, A sweet lad! heart {and he is here on Gaia}

Well no one could be jealous of me, I know, I have no life, no friends, I don't have any money or
expensive items..

I'm always annoying I guess, I get yelled at for doing things almost all the time.

Yes, I have always been bullied, my whole life.

And I know my problem with relationships.. I trust everyone I meet right away.. I'm so naive.
Not a whole lot of people like me. And I accept that. I don't feel the need to have tons of people in my life if it means not being true to myself. Now if this is something that really bothers you, then I guess a change to yourself would be what you want to do.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
If you're being abused in relationships, you need to report this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff