Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enthusiast

AJ_hulk
why do people cheat so much nowadays in a relationship?

I mean it is both way, if a guy doesnt cheat the girl does, but why? why isnt anyone ever satisfied in a relationship, I remember in old times people were actually loyal to each other. I wonder what has changed in just few years.

Cheating is a fancy word for lying, and lying isn't new. It's called cheating, unfaithfulness, infidelity, due to the lying being involved in a relationship.

Lying is manipulative, and meant to deceive a group of people, or just a specific person. Lying mostly stems from insecurities, cowardice, along with many other personal problems people may have. It's best not to think too deeply about it, because the amount of reasons for lying in relationships are endless, and they're all neither good, nor ethical. There's no excuse for lying, and shouldn't be excused.

You're free to think about how humans are/aren't meant to be monogamous, polygamous, or whatever; but I just see that argument as an excuse. If we're intelligent enough to enter a monogamous relationship, then have the audacity to wander into the arms of another; then we have the capability to be honest and end the relationship when it's just not working out.

Anyway, to simply answer your question, with all the technology meant to make out lives easier, it has also made cheating extremely convenient.

Wheezing Streaker

11,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
Asdfghjkiller
rashellkhan
Personally speaking, I would never cheat on a girl that I loved. Mainly because I already have trust issues, so I wouldn't ever put that burden on anyone else.

There are still some loyal people out there. I think that its just hard for them to find each other.

We spend so much looking for what we need or want when it was just right in front of us the entire time.

I mean I have never got lucky in finding a girl who actually liked me back, but I mean although I hate admitting it, I am still trying even though I expect nothing.

Awww, that's so sweet. That girl will be the luckiest. heart

Thank you, and if only it took luck.

Noob

AJ_hulk
why do people cheat so much nowadays in a relationship?

I mean it is both way, if a guy doesnt cheat the girl does, but why? why isnt anyone ever satisfied in a relationship, I remember in old times people were actually loyal to each other. I wonder what has changed in just few years.

Well, they obviously cheat because they are unhappy with their relationship in some kind of way. And what old times? There were no old times where everyone in relationships were completely faithful..

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
now a days people think its more fun to cheat then be loyal. luckily there are some people out their still loyal to their partners.

Bebunny's Husband

Apocalyptic Prophet

Because people are selfish. They don't give a s**t about anyone else as much as they care about themselves. In most cases, at least. I call such people scum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff