Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anaher-x
She may have felt obligated to. Did you tell her you loved her first? Did you exsect her to say it.

No she said it first
~StoicApathetic~
dion1772
~StoicApathetic~
dion1772
I got dumped yesterday by this girl who I truley loved crying (No I'm not like most teenagers who date for the sake of dateing). I now feel so bad I think I may kill myself. If anyone (even her) can tell me why she said she loved me when she really didn't then I would really feel better. Please help me.

Girls are confusing like that. She probably said it because she thought she had to. If you've dated for a while, then she figured that was the next logical thing to do. Then she freaked out and broke up with you before things got too deep. Probably scared herself...

Sorry this happened dude.

We started dating after she said she loved me

Hm... I don't really know why she did this then. If she really loved you, she wouldn't have done that to you. That was really unfair to you. I don't know what to tell you other than she is probably not worth all of this grief she's putting you through.

i said i loved you after we started dateing
silver kitsune13
~StoicApathetic~
dion1772
~StoicApathetic~
dion1772
I got dumped yesterday by this girl who I truley loved crying (No I'm not like most teenagers who date for the sake of dateing). I now feel so bad I think I may kill myself. If anyone (even her) can tell me why she said she loved me when she really didn't then I would really feel better. Please help me.

Girls are confusing like that. She probably said it because she thought she had to. If you've dated for a while, then she figured that was the next logical thing to do. Then she freaked out and broke up with you before things got too deep. Probably scared herself...

Sorry this happened dude.

We started dating after she said she loved me

Hm... I don't really know why she did this then. If she really loved you, she wouldn't have done that to you. That was really unfair to you. I don't know what to tell you other than she is probably not worth all of this grief she's putting you through.

i said i loved you after we started dateing

What are you talking about???????????
we didn't start dateing until you said that.
hi damien.. im herre to annoy, and because i dont want to do my math... im gonna go post the other topic now later
dion1772

Who the hell knows why girls do the things we do. But maybe at the time she loved you then she changed emotions like we change clothes. Don't kill yourself, you sound like a nice guy and the world could use a lot more guys like you don't leave. heart

paladin140's Wife

There is a feeling very close to love. But you eventually realize its not. That may be what she felt.
dion1772
Awesome_Taylor
I love you can be as casual as you want.I tell all of my boyfriends that I love them,but they know I'm not really -in- love with them.

Love sholud be soild you shouldn't play with someones fellings like that

You shouldn't, but some people do it anyway. My condolences for your breakup. After taking some time to get past the pain (you might not believe it now, but you will get past it), aknowledge this as an opportunity to find someone who does have the same ideas about love as you do and who won't lie to you about it.
Oy.. -.-;;

Either she's fickle, or she likes to lead guys on. Or a combo of both.

Seriously, just move on. It's hard, but you can do it.

It took me a year and a half to get over a girl I "loved."

About a month afterwards.. I had an actual girlfriend... we just hit 4 months a few days ago.

Life gets better.. trust me.
It may be that she THOUGHT she loved you, but actually didn't. Maybe she dumped you because she realized that her feelings weren't really that strong. Anyway, I'm really sorry about what happened!
I'm kinda over her now I'd like to thank you all very much ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces