Welcome to Gaia! ::

ddr.phreak7
I'm having troubles with life...Like seriouu problems. My plan for when I grow up is to die in grade 9 (I'm in grade 7) So that leds to as k everyone.

"Why are we here to earth? We're born, we live, we die."

I think we are here for a purpose, im not sure why but i think we are here to make our imprint on the world, good/or bad.....and aint ya a lil too young to be think bout death?.... sweatdrop
Oh, please. You're considering suicide (in different words)? I don't know exactly how the grades work in the states but you must be what, 12? I don't see how you have any problems that could possibly make you do that. If you did, you would have said something about it so that people could help, rather than just 'serious problems', which nobody here will take seriously. Whether or not it's true in this case, we all know how teens tend to exaggerate. I'm a teen myself, only I prefer logic to emotion. Look at people starving around the world. I think they have bigger problems than you do, and you don't hear about them moaning about killing themselves.

Wait until you're a bit older, then if you still want to kill yourself, you'll have a better perspective on life, and more people will take you seriously. You have chosen a good way to go though. If you're gonna die, you may as well go out with a bang. I suggest jumping from a plane with a broken parachute, and frame somebody for your murder (leave letters around and stuff, saying how somebody threatened to kill you).
Do you really want that answered? I certainly don't. I just know I don't want to die yet, but if I do I'd be fine with it. It just sounds like you don't have much to live for.
Sezz_M-U-C
ddr.phreak7
I'm having troubles with life...Like seriouu problems. My plan for when I grow up is to die in grade 9 (I'm in grade 7) So that leds to as k everyone.

I think we are here for a purpose, im not sure why but i think we are here to make our imprint on the world, good/or bad.....and aint ya a lil too young to be think bout death?.... sweatdrop

yeh girl it is to young to think about dying trust me when i was think of killimg myself it was the summer right before I would enter the 9 grade. If you are having trouble in your life just fight your way through it and things will get better.
taking your oen life is the most selfish thing that you can do it hurts the people around your longer than the pain you feel before you die
Simple we are here to live that is all we need to now until are time comes to do what we are truelly here to do.
the_chibster
Sezz_M-U-C
ddr.phreak7

yeh girl it is to young to think about dying trust me when i was think of killimg myself it was the summer right before I would enter the 9 grade. If you are having trouble in your life just fight your way through it and things will get better.
Trust me you will gain a respect for life and an understanding that is better then most you will be able to tolerate more and be a much better person then most. Relax i was there to and im glad i went through that because after my suicide atempt i rexamined my life and started over im not rich or succesful but I do understand why im here whoch is something you will have to find out for yourself.
Sezz_M-U-C
ddr.phreak7

You can't never be to young to think about thsi kinda stuff - well you can. but yeah. I've read manga about this kinda stuff and it made me thnk. and also I have a older brother and sister. and I'm used to being around them, cuz when I was younger I wanted to impress them, so I acted way older then I am. and I guess I made it a habit.
Cerberus Alto
Well goodness, this may belong in the life issues place...but then I again, I don't really care.

The reason for living is different for everyone, no one can tell answer that question without giving an opinion. Yes we are born, isn't it great? Then we live, how amazing it is to live! Then we die, being thankful for having the oportunity to live.

You're only in seventh grade ya? Well...you're questions may not be answered until you are fifty. You have yet to experience the greatness of living once you have matured and gotten over puberty.

Life is different for everyone, so is love; Be thankful that one day, all your answers will be answered. Isnt that great?
Agrees 3nodding
Woo_hyuk
To b***h to each other on Gaia forums.
here here! 3nodding
Cerberus Alto
Well goodness, this may belong in the life issues place...but then I again, I don't really care.

The reason for living is different for everyone, no one can tell answer that question without giving an opinion. Yes we are born, isn't it great? Then we live, how amazing it is to live! Then we die, being thankful for having the oportunity to live.

You're only in seventh grade ya? Well...you're questions may not be answered until you are fifty. You have yet to experience the greatness of living once you have matured and gotten over puberty.

Life is different for everyone, so is love; Be thankful that one day, all your answers will be answered. Isnt that great?

Um..sorry to be off topic here, but where's "The Life Issues places"?

and for everyone to know

i'M NOT PLANING TO DIE ANYMORE. I TALKED TO MY SISTER (17) AND MY PROBLEMS ARE GONE..... for now,)
ddr.phreak7
Cerberus Alto

Um..sorry to be off topic here, but where's "The Life Issues places"?

and for everyone to know

i'M NOT PLANING TO DIE ANYMORE. I TALKED TO MY SISTER (17) AND MY PROBLEMS ARE GONE..... for now,)
So is this an efficant amount of attention for now? stare
We're here because, we are. Its just that simple, no one will ever find out why. Well, most likely not anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff