Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Receiver

I'm a senior in High school who just got out of a relationship over the summer.
I was also trying to over my social anxiety.
Following late September and early October, this guy started talking to me,(a junior) and I thought woe, time to turn over a new leaf and start making some friends! (I don't have any lmao)

Then he asked me out on a date, though I was not looking for a relationship anytime soon I thought sure.
He put ALOT of guilt tripping that I was suspicious of, but he forcefully kissed me and I played along like the submissive idiot I am
A week later his hand is shoved down my pants while I'm trying to resist a panic attack coming on

Turns out, that guy's ex confronted me and asked about our relationship
What I found out was interesting; the guy I dated is an emotionally manipulative sexual abuser who uses others for attention and sexual release.
Bonus; he knew that I was emotionally unstable, went to therapy weekly, dealt with a disorder, and have experienced sexual assault in the past. How lovely.

I'm not the first he's done this to, in fact over the past two months he's found another victim to which he promptly forced himself on

We've all been silent on this, and I'm not sure what the next course of action to be
Notify the school?
The district?
What are the school's policy?
I honestly cannot stand the sight of him anymore, I want to cry every time he's there. And he is, he sits next to me in two periods and occasionally references in GREAT DETAIL what he did to me during class.
I can't go on much longer before I burst, that clock is ticking

Spoopy Kitten

All of you should go to the police and report him
Ok sweetie I know how you feel, having the same thing happen to me when i was younger. the best course of action would be all of you to go and talk to a school counselor or the principal. If they dont do anything about it then go to the police and file a report on him. The most important thing to do is to remember that this was in no way your fault. If u need some one to talk to then feel free to pm me. I hope everything works out and he is put away for his crime.

Indulgent Partner

All of you report to the school, and your parents. I would tell my folks first, but I had a close relationship with my parents in high school. Then push for police action. The school may shy away from that, but push.

Lonely Smoker

20,115 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Firstly, I'd just like to say that I'm sincerely sorry for what happened to you, and those other people. It wasn't your fault at all. I think it's easy for us to blame ourselves when something like this happens, but remember - you didn't do anything. He is in the wrong, and it is completely his fault. I hope that you can heal from this whole ordeal. I would say you should talk to a counsellor or someone. If one isn't available, then might I suggest looking online for a crisis line that deals with sexual assault. They have resources and information on what you should do and can help you deal with things.

I would say all of you should go to the school, and your parents (if you feel okay doing so)
Make sure the school knows that someone potentially dangerous is around, and he's already abused several of you. So long as this goes unchecked, people are at risk. He's done it several times, he'll probably do it again.
Do not let it go. Schools and colleges have a ******** awful reputation for sweeping sexual assault cases under the rug. I dunno about your school, nor how they will react. But don't let it go.
Take it as high up as you can and don't give up.

Go to the police and report it if possible. This person is dangerous, he could hurt other people, the police need to know about it so they can do something. The more people who come forward with this the better. If there are several people making complaints, it's more likely they'll get off their butts and do something.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you're doing okay. heart
If you are both at school then yes you can go talk to them about it. They cant do a lot about things that happen outside of school (they can sugget you go to the police)but if you are both students they can at least accommodate you a bit for stuff liek classes.

Timid Receiver

Thank you so much for the support guys, I really appreciate your words and I'll try my best to go through with them. Again, thank you.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
report him to the cops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers