Welcome to Gaia! ::

so to make a long story short.

i know this person who as it seems has almost everything i could ever want a person to have in common with me, from music taste, liking the same shows and so on.

now the problem is this person lives in a different state but we've known eachother for quite a while.

my last relationship was about 4 years ago and it was a long distance relationship that ended up with my heart being broken 3 times over the course of trying to get back with this person but they kept screwing me over.

now this new person, i think they're beautiful, cute, hilarious, and pretty much just everything i could want in someone i date.

i just don't know if i should keep developing feelings for them because honestly dating scares the ******** out of me since it wouldn't be in person and i couldn't see them and treat them out and just give them everything they could want because they deserve that.

now to close this off, i'm not exactly 100% sure of their feelings for me or how much they like me or anything like that. i'm probably just extremely paranoid or over thinking things but idk i need some advice.
I think it will have to be at some point where you go lets try to date or you give up and move on. You shouldn't let your last relationship 2 years ago ******** over future interests.

If you are an adult and have an income and stuff, then it gets more realistic to go visit and se them in person from time to time and I find that it is essential for ldrs. You have to have the goal towards being together that you are actively working towards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff