Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kassanova0105's Significant Otter

Friendly Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
What should i do, because honestly i am stuck, I am moving at end of the month, the 31st, i submitted my two weeks notice in to Taco Bell yesterday because i was unable to get a transfer, i submitted a few apps around where im moving to, and i got a call from Wendys basically saying can you come in for a interview about 10:00 or 10:30, i said i could, i work tomorrow at tacobell as well from 7am to 3pm and i promised my girlfriend i would work. I'm so confused on what to do, pass up a job interview and be jobless in the end or do the interview and hopefully get a job Im under alot of stress gonk
Go to the job interview. You've already handed your notice in. Let them know you won't be in tomorrow and tell them why. If they understand and let you go to the interview then fine. If they don't then the worst they can do is fire you from a job you're already leaving.

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Whiskey Grey
Go to the job interview. You've already handed your notice in. Let them know you won't be in tomorrow and tell them why. If they understand and let you go to the interview then fine. If they don't then the worst they can do is fire you from a job you're already leaving.

<- This

Unsealed Genius

Just do the interview. You're leaving anyways and you need a new job.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Honesty is the best policy. Go to work for a bit and then explain you have to leave.

Chatty Smoker

Can you tell TB about your situation and see if you can come in later or switch a shift around?

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
If you could end up jobless why would you risk that? Your girlfriend needs to understand the situation and a promise has to be broken so you can live and support your self.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff