Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks guys for ALL the help ^^ you gave me ideas,that I know will work
look i think u should get him 2 come down be4 the prom n let ur mum n dad met him it better that y than just goin
If this has been fixed, please put "resolved" in the title so people will stop posting. smile
Well you should probably ask your dad to spot the money. I know that sounds a little harsh but if he is so worried about meeting your guy then he should be more than willing to pay for it right? THe thing about parents, is that what they do they do out of love for you. SO if you explain the situation calmly to him then maybe he will bring pay the cash. He understands, most likely, that you have been saving up to go with this boy, and your dad isn't going to let his little girln down. I wouldn't expect him to let the boy stay in your room or anything, but I am sure that he will at least understand better, and probably agree to pay for it if you ask him nicely.
Zorya_Kimono
Hey.I really need some advice,so if you have any,Please tell me.

My boyfriend asked me to his prom this year and He lives In Ontario,while I live In Newfoundland.I really love him and I want to go.Although,my parents have never met him face to face,but have seen his picture,I also tell them about him. I have the majority of the money to have,they just need to pay the rest and believe me,we have the money...But,my dad said that "I've never met him and I don't know where your gonna be." And the only way he can meet him is for him to come here and I'm not quite sure he can afford it. How do I convince my parents to let me go? How can I introduce them to him without actually doing it IRL?

finding a good way to convince them is something you have to do, but what you could do is have them talk to him, on Instant Messaging, or the phone. if you can afford video confrances, thats another way,
awwwww, that's so sweet... 3nodding

Try having them have a phone conversation or something?

You should tell your BF, maybe he'll have some ideas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff