Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

The other night, I was at my friend's house. We were watching a documentary about an 18 yr ok girl dwarf. The size of a 5 year old. She was adorable!

Anyway. At one part, I saw really nice shoulders on the TV. But then I saw that it was her as a baby!! Wtf!

I didn't notice the baby head at first. Plus, I'm nearsighted, and I sometimes have a hard time distinguishing things from far away.

Here's what my eyes saw: a person wearing a shoulder-revealing, long-sleeved gray top. I love tops like that on women. I'm not attracted to women, but I think it's so pretty when a woman wears tops like that. Off the shoulder tops.

But then I saw that it was a baby!!! It might've been her being held by hands; like I said, it was a split second thing. Maybe I mistook what I saw for shoulders?

I can't find the vid on youtube. And I doubt she (the baby) was wearing a top like that.

Did my eyes play tricks on me? My mind keeps trying to convince me that I knew it was a baby, and I was attracted to it for a split second.

I'm confused. Am I *****? I don't want to be a *****.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I wouldn't be too worried about it. A lot of times humans have really weird, impulsive thoughts that nobody talks about. For example, sometimes I will be talking to someone I have zero romantic interest in (even a teacher, for example!) and I suddenly have a flashing thought of kissing them. I wouldn't do that of course, but sometimes I believe your brain has misplaced emotions and they randomly surface when you're not really paying attention. Something like a trick of the sub-conscious? One time I also almost kissed my female friend instead of hugging her-- and I'm not attracted to her at all. I did hug her, but afterwards I was just like, 'Whoa, why did I just try to kiss her? Am I a lesbian?' I still know her to this day and I wouldn't go out with her : ) So try not to stress yourself out so much.
Get glasss? If you are so nearsighted that you cant watch tv properly...you need them.

Liberal Sex Symbol

You were attracted to an illusion you created in your own head, which has nothing to do with what you actually saw.

You're obsessing over something that has no bearing on reality, and you really need to go to the optometrist if your vision is that horrible.

Hilarious Lunatic

Inscriven
You were attracted to an illusion you created in your own head, which has nothing to do with what you actually saw.

You're obsessing over something that has no bearing on reality, and you really need to go to the optometrist if your vision is that horrible.

Thank you. smile I was a bit far from the TV. I saw my ophthalmologist. He said I need a new prescription lol.

Devoted Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
Tipped because the way your brain processes things made me giggle. heart

And I mean this in a nice way-- not a "I laugh at your pain scream !" way

Hilarious Lunatic

Hex Mark
Tipped because the way your brain processes things made me giggle. heart

And I mean this in a nice way-- not a "I laugh at your pain scream !" way

Lol thanks XP