Welcome to Gaia! ::

why

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 21, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

i know, i know , i have posted alot about this guy but i still dont know what to do ... this is kinda the first time i have felt this way about a guy and i'm alittle lost...

see about a morth ago i posted a post about him not calling me... well he called me.... i was happy ... well anyways

we started calling each anther ... or should i say i was the one calling but anyways... about 2 weeks ago... he seemed just fine and he told me he would call me the next day...

he never did....

well i about to get mad and everyone was telling me to dump the little sucker but then i get a phone call from his sister saying that for about a week and half he's been in the mindtal hosipil ( i have no idea how to spell it but its also knowed as the coco ban , crezy house and anther colorfull names like that...)

well i get to tell this is'nt the frist b/f to end up in there but i dumped them... but this one , i really like

i really dont know what to do..

my friends say i should live my life , like nothing happened ... but i dont know, he always on my mind ...

what do you think i should do
wait it out alittle longer, maybe ask his family if there is a way you can go visit him, or call him, or see when he is coming out of there

if there is no real way to get ahold of him just go on with your life, but I say try some more, cause I know all too well that when you truly like a guy it is very hard to get him outta your mind......myself I have had a crush on the same guy for the past year and a half, and I have not gotten over him yet, just about the time I think I am over him I see him again and I go back to what I was...LOL

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Just move-on as best you can. You can find someone else if you give yourself time and have some patience.
dragonteenager
i know, i know , i have posted alot about this guy but i still dont know what to do ... this is kinda the first time i have felt this way about a guy and i'm alittle lost...

see about a morth ago i posted a post about him not calling me... well he called me.... i was happy ... well anyways

we started calling each anther ... or should i say i was the one calling but anyways... about 2 weeks ago... he seemed just fine and he told me he would call me the next day...

he never did....

well i about to get mad and everyone was telling me to dump the little sucker but then i get a phone call from his sister saying that for about a week and half he's been in the mindtal hosipil ( i have no idea how to spell it but its also knowed as the coco ban , crezy house and anther colorfull names like that...)

well i get to tell this is'nt the frist b/f to end up in there but i dumped them... but this one , i really like

my friends say i should live my life , like nothing happened ... but i dont know, he always on my mind ...

Lying little b***h, learn how to spell.
Sapphirica
dragonteenager

he never did....

Lying little b***h, learn how to spell.

ok someone needs a day off... and i'll try just for you xd stare
Well, I don't really understand what your saying (sorry I can't read with that spelling) but if you really like him then why does it matter that he was in a mental hospital/asylum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff