Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nikore
Utgardaloki
Forget all this "It's wrong" crap.

You want change, provoke it. Jsut be careful not to set him off while doing it.

The kind of girl that goes around stealing boyfriends is asking for the kind of guy that lets himself be stolen, and in my opinion, they deserve each other.

She's not throwing herself at him. He just happens to be attracted to her because they're buddies. These things happen.
Kill Them...
J/K xd But I really wouldn't. That leads to immense sadness (for the losing party). Find someone else....you don't need to the mistress in a love triangle. 3nodding
Stealing someones boyfriend...not a good idea *sing song voice*
I wouldn't suggest getting into a relationship with a guy you know to be a two timing risk. Who's to say you won't end up like his current gf? Just a thought.
Well... if you really want him to stwich be a little bit dominate no so passive. Tell him " you want him" and you want him to leave his old gf. Mabey confront his "gf" and split them up from the other way. there are alot of ways to do it. although... I wouldn't recommend my way unless your really sure you love him alot and vice versa.
talk to him about his feelings...
go for it.

its HER fault for not holding on to her man and keeping him from looking for greener pastures.
midnight mahina
don't steal him.. wait for him to break up with her... in the meantime do NOT do anything with him
If they flirt with someone else(you) while they are in a relationship then what's to make you think they wouldn't do that when they skip on over to you. Any girl who attempts to steal a guy is pretty low and equally as worthless as any cheater. So just be nice and friendly. If he is unhappy with his current girlfriend then he will probably break up with her. But let him do it on his own don't provoke him.
It sounds like you have a good idea he likes you. Just because he likes you doesn't mean he wants to break up his relationship to be with you. For all you know he may realize your feelings for him. That would make him awkward when around you and his girlfriend at the same time.

Basically, what I am trying to say is, wait for him to make a move. Don't go trying to break up a relationship unless you have solid proof that he likes you more than his girlfriend.
If he'd leave her for you, then he'll leave you for someone else when he's gotten tired of you. But you dont' care about that now, so you wont listen. You think you are different, because you arent her. But it's not about you. -_- and when you do find out it will be too late, and it will hurt alot.
Joel_the_Reformer
talk to him about his feelings...

Most guys don't care about feelings... they care about excitement... They don't talk well about them either. (Not all, but MOST, the majority) Most fake, and use love to get sex. Girls use sex to get love. Seen it way too much.
In my opinion I think it's wrong. I would totaly never do anything like that. I have more sense than that. But anways, that's your call hun. If he breaks up with her then go for him but if he doesn't then that should tell ya seomthing right there.
what... why?
d00d, some Spanish girl just stole my boyfriend, and now I feel like..I dunno...dying. If you honestly don't care about anyones feelings other than yours and this guys, I guess it's ok. But if this girl raelly likes/loves her boyfriend it will probably make her feel like shite, so be prepared to be hated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff