Welcome to Gaia! ::

History: My friend was dating a meth head. However, he never had any trouble with the law. He couldn't hold down jobs, though, and she worked a shitty job. They both lived with his mother. Eventually, he stole some guns, etc from his sister. There was overwhelming evidence against him, and over 5 people were arrested at the end of the whole deal. He was facing prison time, but they decided to put him on parole. He had also stolen over 5 phones from my friend (including one I gave her)and most of her paychecks. After the sister thing, my friend seemed to finally be done with the loser.

Tonight: My friend and I decided to go driving out in the countryside. Except she decided to pick up Sir Meth Head. It is my car, but I was not driving in order to work on some PreCalculus homework along the way. Sir Meth Head decides to argue with me, and I made a point about how he was a worthless sack of s**t that should just shoot himself in the head in order to save other people money and time since he had no interest in keeping a job or quitting his addiction.

At this point, he was talking about how he had no money because he couldn't find anyone to buy meth from him. He was also talking about how he used meth the night prior to tonight. Finally, I had enough and demanded that he get out of the car, or I was going to call the police. In Kansas, if drug stuff is found in a car, everyone gets in trouble. He knew this, so he said he would stuff his meth pipes in my car if I called the police. I did not know that he had any drugs or pipes prior to him saying this.

Immediately following, I dropped him off at his house. Right after, I went to the police and made a report about it...right down to how he was dealing meth and using it. I am a vengeful b***h, and I am not going to allow him to threaten me with his drug use. I also had a cop search my car just in case, which it came up clean. Because of the report and his parole, they are probably going to UA him as soon as possible. He will probably serve a lot of jail time over it. I am just not sure on what to do or expect. I already told my friend to never contact me again unless she gets rid of him.

Also, there are several more things, like he was saying he could steal everything from my back seat and sell it for money. All I had back there was a car seat, a pair of winter gloves, and some boots. He claimed he could sell my $8 gloves for a $100 dollars worth of meth. It was just a bunch of s**t that made me want to kick him in the nuts. He also stole my aspirin, and I am wondering if he stole them because he thought they were something else (he also accused me of being a drug dealer since I take a Vallium like medicine because it was prescribed to me by my psychiatrist). The thing is that I haven't smoked weed for at least 2 years and have sworn off alcohol. I quit smoking cigarettes over half a year ago, and I have never taken any other type of drug in my life.

Blessed Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Honestly, it seems like you need some new friends. If she is going to keep bringing him around knowing how you feel about the whole thing then she doesn't respect your boundaries and feelings at all. She only cares about what she wants! He obviously is bad news and you need to stay as far away from him as possible, and if that means ending your friendship with your friend that may be what you have to do.

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm really glad you set boundaries with your friend. Telling her that you're not going to tolerate her associating with people who are involved in drugs and other behaviors that are unacceptable to you, is in my opinion an excellent choice. I just hope that you maintain those boundaries and don't let her talk you into allowing it.
I think calling the police on him and making sure your car was drug free was also a good choice.
I take it you're possibly worried about him taking "revenge" on you. Maybe you can express that to the police and see if there's anything they can do.

Also, consider a better group of friends to hang with. I have a zero tolerance for illegal drug use/excessive drinking (occasional/ social drinking is fine) among my friends. Obviously you don't have to be that extreme, but I think it's important to have guidelines of what you expect out of your friendships.
Morgenna
Honestly, it seems like you need some new friends. If she is going to keep bringing him around knowing how you feel about the whole thing then she doesn't respect your boundaries and feelings at all. She only cares about what she wants! He obviously is bad news and you need to stay as far away from him as possible, and if that means ending your friendship with your friend that may be what you have to do.

Well, she is the only friend I have since I am unsocialable by choice. However, I am probably going to drop her for good. She is also parent, and she has no reason to be running around with him.
Classy Dame
I'm really glad you set boundaries with your friend. Telling her that you're not going to tolerate her associating with people who are involved in drugs and other behaviors that are unacceptable to you, is in my opinion an excellent choice. I just hope that you maintain those boundaries and don't let her talk you into allowing it.
I think calling the police on him and making sure your car was drug free was also a good choice.
I take it you're possibly worried about him taking "revenge" on you. Maybe you can express that to the police and see if there's anything they can do.

Also, consider a better group of friends to hang with. I have a zero tolerance for illegal drug use/excessive drinking (occasional/ social drinking is fine) among my friends. Obviously you don't have to be that extreme, but I think it's important to have guidelines of what you expect out of your friendships.

I was worried that he may have left one in my car right before he got out just in case I got pulled over at some point. My problem are addicts, not drugs, though I won't hang out with people as they are using drugs. Basically, I won't hate someone if they use illicit drugs here and there. However, I hate being around addicts because they are assholes, steal s**t, and well, act how addicts act. Plus it isn't anything anyone should be. This guy is the type of guy that runs around between meth houses for 4 days at a time and then takes downers to go to sleep on the fifth day.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Personally, I would stop associating with your "friend". If she was a friend, a true friend, she would have not put you in such a spot. It sounds more like she needs you around for whatever reason(s), be it to drive her, and Sir Meth Head, around, or other things. You don't need that kind of s**t happening. Besides, if she is that hung up on him, who's to say she wouldn't do something stupid to "help" him out, that could come and bite you in the a** anyways.
quayla666
Personally, I would stop associating with your "friend". If she was a friend, a true friend, she would have not put you in such a spot. It sounds more like she needs you around for whatever reason(s), be it to drive her, and Sir Meth Head, around, or other things. You don't need that kind of s**t happening. Besides, if she is that hung up on him, who's to say she wouldn't do something stupid to "help" him out, that could come and bite you in the a** anyways.

The only communication we have had in the last month was her asking for a ride for work and then not calling me to let me know she found another ride. You are correct.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Chicken Zombie
quayla666

The only communication we have had in the last month was her asking for a ride for work and then not calling me to let me know she found another ride. You are correct.
I have a headache, and I still banged my head on my desk when I read that. >.<;; My god, go find someone that deserves you, and someone that you deserve to be with. I can understand being sad, because it is a chapter of your life ending, and that is always sad. But they don't seem to want to give you the time of day, so why waste those emotions on someone so emotionless against you? Take that, and spend it on someone that will give you something in return, other than empty promises, and user behavior. heart

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
What do? You've already done all you needed to. Find better friends.
quayla666
Chicken Zombie
quayla666

I have a headache, and I still banged my head on my desk when I read that. >.<;; My god, go find someone that deserves you, and someone that you deserve to be with. I can understand being sad, because it is a chapter of your life ending, and that is always sad. But they don't seem to want to give you the time of day, so why waste those emotions on someone so emotionless against you? Take that, and spend it on someone that will give you something in return, other than empty promises, and user behavior. heart

I am not worried about the friendship or anything. I am more worried about if there are going to be any consequences for reporting his meth usage and how he probably had a s**t ton of meth at his house to police after he threatened to drop a meth pipe in my car. I don't know if I mentioned in the OP, but he had been avoiding his home because he had just stolen an ounce of meth causing some dealers to be on the look out for him in order to beat him half to death. From what I was told, what he stole is worth over $700.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Chicken Zombie
quayla666
Chicken Zombie
quayla666

I am not worried about the friendship or anything. I am more worried about if there are going to be any consequences for reporting his meth usage and how he probably had a s**t ton of meth at his house to police after he threatened to drop a meth pipe in my car. I don't know if I mentioned in the OP, but he had been avoiding his home because he had just stolen an ounce ofv meth causing some dealers to be on the look out for him in order to beat him half to death. From what I was told, what he stole is worth over $700.

Nope, that was not mentioned in the OP, but I hate to admit that there probably will be something that could come from it. sweatdrop I have dealt with a lot of meth users, and anytime you are remotely part of anything they do, you are an instant target for some sort of negativity in their lives. If they think that they can get anything from you, be it through asking, or force, they probably will try it. >.<;; Since you did make a report, and probably did not anon it, good chances are it could come back to you. I would really keep an eye out for things, just in case. sweatdrop I don't want to make you paranoid, but I speak from personal experience, and still continuing on experience. (Dad's GF is a meth head. Daily user, never sells, but steals EVERYTHING for it.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff