Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, here's the thing, a year ago i met this girl online through a friend. we started going out and hit it off, well, what i didn't know is that she was also pretending to be a guy that my friend was in love with. so we were both dating her at the same time ok, now she left me after a month, then a week later got back with me, then about a couple weeks later broke up with me and then got back together than broke up after a week. we stayed friends and stuff, she had two other bfs, then we got back together. well she asked me to propose to her on christmas so i flew out to her, proposed and everything on christmas night. its what i had wanted too so i was happy. well a day after her birthday she suddenly starts to think she doesn't know enough about me that my friend knows me more and everything. i tell her that once i move there for good in feb. that we can discuss everything she wants to know. my thing was that i never hid anything from her, and i was always asking about her, wanting to know more. so anyways, i finally move out here, and two days later, she breaks up with me. well after that i start to find out she's been saying s**t about me to all her friends, that i wanted to rape her, which pisses me off the most since i was raped myself. she even compared me to her step dad that raped her and tried to kill her family. so anyways, i keep finding out more stuff and it turns out she likes this one guy she's known since like june whom she was always talking about....so end story....she cheated on me on gaia with a number of guys, and even went so far as to talk to them on the phone....some of the calls were even made after i would call her on my lunch break. so then she decides she wants us to be friends with benefits...then she takes that back cuz she thinks she's hurting me and leading me on. i told her she wasn't and i understood it all but kept to it...so anyways...she's still all about this other guy who lives in new york, we live in oregon, i used to live in arizona but moved out here. well, she's all over me one day and one thing leads to another and boom. then we get home and she says that can never happen again cuz she has to be loyal to this new guy like my friend was to her now bf, even though they weren't going out. ok, now like an hour after she tells me this, she starts to go out with the new guy. she even goes as far as to call him too, knowing full well her parents have told her to not call him, and have even told him to not call her at all. they've found everything she's done on the computer and over the phone, and i keep hearing more and more that just tears me up over and over. i still love her very much, but its hurting me everyday that i stay here and see her and have her play and flirt with me, to only turn away and go to this other guy. i gave up a job, my family, and everything to move all the way out here. and the second day i'm here, she breaks it all. the engagement ring she had broke back in feb., symbol of something? who knows. well her family adores me and they dont want me to go, neither does she. her family doesn't like this new guy at all, never have.

so what do you think i should do? leave or stay? hate or keep loving her? need advice. i've tried to OD twice since i've been here, and nothing has happened either time. took 8 times the normal dosage in sleeping pills, and took 3 days worth of pain meds. so will someone give me some advice here.

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
o_O Starting to remind me of someone I know...

Ditch her, she deserves it.
Even if she actually means well and doesn't want to hurt you, which I doubt, she sounds WAY too immature to be able the handle the kind of relationship you want. Find someone who can. You can still be friends with her, but you have to be firm that it's only friendship.
leave her.
just a side note, she's 17, and i'm 19. when we met she said she was 18 when i was 18, turns out she had just turned 16.
*sighs* i know thats what everyone says but....i still really do love her, despite everything. what hurt the most was she hid it all from me. she even told me like 3 days after breaking up she never wanted to be with me again, she didn't want me to propose or say yes or any of it. just did it cuz its what people wanted.
Dark Phoenix of Chaos
ok, here's the thing, a year ago i met this girl online through a friend. we started going out and hit it off, well, what i didn't know is that she was also pretending to be a guy that my friend was in love with. so we were both dating her at the same time ok, now she left me after a month, then a week later got back with me, then about a couple weeks later broke up with me and then got back together than broke up after a week. we stayed friends and stuff, she had two other bfs, then we got back together. well she asked me to propose to her on christmas so i flew out to her, proposed and everything on christmas night. its what i had wanted too so i was happy. well a day after her birthday she suddenly starts to think she doesn't know enough about me that my friend knows me more and everything. i tell her that once i move there for good in feb. that we can discuss everything she wants to know. my thing was that i never hid anything from her, and i was always asking about her, wanting to know more. so anyways, i finally move out here, and two days later, she breaks up with me. well after that i start to find out she's been saying s**t about me to all her friends, that i wanted to rape her, which pisses me off the most since i was raped myself. she even compared me to her step dad that raped her and tried to kill her family. so anyways, i keep finding out more stuff and it turns out she likes this one guy she's known since like june whom she was always talking about....so end story....she cheated on me on gaia with a number of guys, and even went so far as to talk to them on the phone....some of the calls were even made after i would call her on my lunch break. so then she decides she wants us to be friends with benefits...then she takes that back cuz she thinks she's hurting me and leading me on. i told her she wasn't and i understood it all but kept to it...so anyways...she's still all about this other guy who lives in new york, we live in oregon, i used to live in arizona but moved out here. well, she's all over me one day and one thing leads to another and boom. then we get home and she says that can never happen again cuz she has to be loyal to this new guy like my friend was to her now bf, even though they weren't going out. ok, now like an hour after she tells me this, she starts to go out with the new guy. she even goes as far as to call him too, knowing full well her parents have told her to not call him, and have even told him to not call her at all. they've found everything she's done on the computer and over the phone, and i keep hearing more and more that just tears me up over and over. i still love her very much, but its hurting me everyday that i stay here and see her and have her play and flirt with me, to only turn away and go to this other guy. i gave up a job, my family, and everything to move all the way out here. and the second day i'm here, she breaks it all. the engagement ring she had broke back in feb., symbol of something? who knows. well her family adores me and they dont want me to go, neither does she. her family doesn't like this new guy at all, never have.

so what do you think i should do? leave or stay? hate or keep loving her? need advice. i've tried to OD twice since i've been here, and nothing has happened either time. took 8 times the normal dosage in sleeping pills, and took 3 days worth of pain meds. so will someone give me some advice here.

I think you should leave her and I don't think you should trust her at all
Oregon? i live here too blaugh anyway, man you seem to be very devoted to her, even moving and proposing for her, but she seems to not know what she wants, and is toying with you sweatdrop thats not right, i know everyone is saying to leave her, but it would really be for the best, your only going to get hurt more if you stay with her.
You should just leave her.
If she left you so many times, cheated on you and expected you to forgive her every time, she must not be too serious about your relationship.
Find someone who will be loyal to you and respect you.

And.. o_O I live in Oregon, too.
Portland?
bump, anymore opinions?
This is like my exact situation before minus the proposing (we met etc) He was dave and it happened excatly. 1. Leave. 2. Slap her 3. GO find someone worthy of you.
She sounds like she's just jerking you around. I would only be friends with her, if that. She doesn't sound very trustworthy.
I'd say ditch her, you shouldn't've dated anyone on the internet anyway...

Proxy Prophet

You played yourself on this one. You had all the signs of a troubled girl and a tumultuous relationship, but you allowed your hopeful naivete to blind you and placed far more stock in something unstable than you should have.

You straight-up played yourself and she took you for a ride through her delightfully ******** psyche, Disney World style.

Take the ring back and ditch her. Make as clean a break as you can by saying your piece and moving on. Anything less and you'll only be screwing yourself over. Don't take her back, don't make amends for her sake, because she's already dragged you through the mud and has proven herself untrustworthy.

While it may hurt you to break it off, it will be much worse if you attempt to cling to it. Now is NOT the time to be a glutton for punishment just because you found a girl who SOMETIMES is willing to be with you. Drop her, recover, hit the gym, lose a few pounds, make a few changes in your life and grow a backbone.

Take it as a 'lessons-learned' and LEARN.
I am a glutton for punishment. I still do love her very very much. Its just that, everyday i slowly die more and more. I start to become colder and colder. Sooner or later, I'll either end up like every other guy out there, or just very cold and distant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff