Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Friend

What do you do if a guy keeps touching you even after you told him to stop?

I mean.. I know this guy, and he's my ex. But the other day he called me "his girl" even though I've moved on. And he's soo touchy, and I move away whenever he starts touching me too much. And recently he's touching me more even though I tell him not to.
Until the point where I have to ignore him.

o .o I need help.

Strawberry

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ShatteredSecret

I mean.. I know this guy, and he's my ex. But the other day he called me "his girl" even though I've moved on. And he's soo touchy, and I move away whenever he starts touching me too much. And recently he's touching me more even though I tell him not to.

o .o I need help.

I'm not sure how old you are,but either way I'd go tell someone in authority to get help. He's crossing lines there.
Cut off his hand? Or tell him off and make noise about him not listening to you then stop hanging out with him.
His trying to imagine your still with him because that's what some guys do, (which is pretty stupid) Let him know that you guys are over, and if he still keeps touching you, slap him one and call the police or tell someone close to you in life what's happening. cheese_whine

Dedicated Friend

Kitsune_of_the_Stars
ShatteredSecret

o .o I need help.

I'm not sure how old you are,but either way I'd go tell someone in authority to get help. He's crossing lines there.

Lol. I'm 15. And thank you for the advice~

Dedicated Friend

legnanellaf5
Cut off his hand? Or tell him off and make noise about him not listening to you then stop hanging out with him.

LOL. That sounds very cruel. -gets out chainsaw- Lolololjk.

And what I did was take off my shoe and chased him away,
and I've stopped talking to him lately because of this

and thank you for the advice~

Dedicated Friend

xX-SlashingRoses-Xx
His trying to imagine your still with him because that's what some guys do, (which is pretty stupid) Let him know that you guys are over, and if he still keeps touching you, slap him one and call the police or tell someone close to you in life what's happening. cheese_whine

O .O some guys do that?
OHMYGOSH.

And last night I sent him a message on fb (because I'm afraid of him now and kinda creeped out with him touching me sooo much)
And basically earlier today he chased me around school once he saw me. And I kept running away.
My friend called me "cruel" for doing that. But my ex just wont respect me, so what am I supposed to do? Let him sexually harass me?
He told me "I saw the facebook message, but of course I'm not going to read it."

And I've already told people close to me what's happening, they saw it.
My friends were there when I moved over once he got in my personal space. Then he followed me, touching me. I moved again and he touched me more and gripped my arm.

I mean.. the day after I broke up with him last year he tried to force me to kiss him.
And all I did was run away.

And then a couple months ago I let him back in my life, and he keeps wanting to hug me and smell me and do weird things that make me feel sexually harassed.

And thank you for the advice~

Bunny

Could you stop hanging out with him at all? If he keeps touching you after you've told him no, you need to slap him or yell at him to stop. If he doesn't, you should tell someone and get the authorities involved. He's crossing the line. No means no.

Spirited Dragon

10,625 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
You need to defend yourself. Tell an adult about what he is doing to you. User Image
~Karma was here~ heart User Image

Demonic Lover

☠He has no right to lay hands on you unless you want it. SPEAK UP! Don't just move away. And don't apologize when you tell him not to touch you. Don't give a little laugh. Just tell him to keep his grubby mitts off of you.☠

Enthusiast

ShatteredSecret

o .o I need help.

ShatteredSecret

O .O some guys do that?
OHMYGOSH.

And last night I sent him a message on fb (because I'm afraid of him now and kinda creeped out with him touching me sooo much)
And basically earlier today he chased me around school once he saw me. And I kept running away.
My friend called me "cruel" for doing that. But my ex just wont respect me, so what am I supposed to do? Let him sexually harass me?
He told me "I saw the facebook message, but of course I'm not going to read it."

My friends were there when I moved over once he got in my personal space. Then he followed me, touching me. I moved again and he touched me more and gripped my arm.

I mean.. the day after I broke up with him last year he tried to force me to kiss him.

And then a couple months ago I let him back in my life, and he keeps wanting to hug me and smell me and do weird things that make me feel sexually harassed.

This guy is very dangerous. He doesn't respect you at all; to him, you're "his property" (he thinks he owns you, like a pet or an object).

He's currently molesting you, and that will eventually escalate to rape. Never go anywhere alone with him. Stop being his friend in school, Facebook, and block his number; you don't even have to explain it to him since he doesn't care about your feelings. Tell your parent(s)/guardian that he is not welcomed over the house and even inform them of the situation. Talk to the school counselor on how to properly handle this situation in school. If he continues to sexually harass you, call the police.

Unfortunately, there are many types of men out there. A lot of them are like this creepy guy, or worse. Always trust your feelings about the people around you; never doubt yourself if you feel uncomfortable or afraid of someone.

Here's more information: What is Sexual Abuse?

Spoopy Kitten

Obviously you should stop being his friend as hes showing no respect towards your wishes

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
ShatteredSecret
O .O some guys do that?
OHMYGOSH.

You are being sexually harassed, so your feelings are being accurate.

He needs to know he has to stop this NOW. Either be firm (saying loudly STOP, maybe yelling at him), and/or physically preventing him, and/or telling some kind of authority.

He's most likely lying about the facebook message - he read it but is lying because he's intending to ignore your rejections.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Where words have failed, action will help. Slap him. and I am being serious. You need to be aggressive about it and get mean and tell him to knock it off.
Tell him to ******** off whenever he tries to feel you up. You could also stop hanging out with someone who has a possessive personality. Or threaten to report him for harassment?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff