Welcome to Gaia! ::

oTrissa
Yeah shut up don't be so ignorant as to what I am saying.
If you do not engage in gay sex you are not gay or bisexual.

Maybe, say what you mean clearly, then? >.>

So people who are asexual but have romantic feelings towards people of the same sex don't count? What about gay virgins? Or hell, any kind of virgin at all? They're just hazily without a gender preference?

edited because I can't think in the ******** morning

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Personally, I'm starting to believe there is no such thing as gay or straight. I'm starting to thing that everyone is at least a little bit bisexual. Just look at cases where people are in happy heterosexual marriages for years until they realize they are attracted to someone of the same sex more than their spouse. I honestly don't believe those people choose to be attracted to that person especially since they have a strong emotional bond with their spouse who they never planned on hurting.

My advice: Do what feels right.

Shirtless Raider

Leaning one way or the other doesn't make you any less bi. Sexuality is rather fluid for most people and you'll find yourself more attracted to some more than others at random stages in your life. As long as you're sexually attracted to and can love both genders in general, you're at least bisexual.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Like Totally Not A Mule
oTrissa
Yeah shut up don't be so ignorant as to what I am saying.
If you do not engage in gay sex you are not gay or bisexual.

Maybe, say what you mean clearly, then? >.>

So people who are asexual but have romantic feelings towards people of the same sex don't count? What about gay virgins? Or hell, any kind of virgin at all? They're just hazily without a gender preference?

edited because I can't think in the ******** morning
I don't need to be clear, I don't care if anyone but op understands my reply and if they don't I reply more clear. Not that I even remember who op is.
Did I say anything about romantic feelings? No I said sex, so that rules out asexual people, don't even know why you bothered to put that in there as you know I did say SEX.
I'm not talking about virgins either, but if you are QUESTIONING your sexuality the only thing you can do to CONFIRM is generally have sex or sexual relations with them.
I have female friends who make out with chicks because they like the way they kiss, but they're straight. Non of them will have sex, like straight up scissoring, but they will ******** around when they are horny. There is a VERY fine line about finding out your sexuality and what you like if you are questioning yourself. It's science, you test you theory out and if your experiment fails you move on to the next one.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
EkaZii
Hello Forumers!

I've recently had problems with my sexuallity. A few months ago I thought I was 100% straight then became more honest with my self and thought I was bisexual. The thing is now everytime I think about being in a relationship first thing that comes to mind is always with another guy....

I've been in love with girls before so thats what confuses me the most.
I currently am intrested in two guys...

So any advice...i really dunno what I am anymore...what confuses me the most is my previous crushes I've had on girls and it has been quite a few all throughout highschool..

So yeh...HELP sad

ok heres the way I look at this.....who cares what orientation is? you are you, if one minute you like guys and the next girls or even no one at all...it matters not. You do not have to lable yourself. you see?

gramps

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces