Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Forumers!

I've recently had problems with my sexuallity. A few months ago I thought I was 100% straight then became more honest with my self and thought I was bisexual. The thing is now everytime I think about being in a relationship first thing that comes to mind is always with another guy....

I've been in love with girls before so thats what confuses me the most.
I currently am intrested in two guys...

So any advice...i really dunno what I am anymore...what confuses me the most is my previous crushes I've had on girls and it has been quite a few all throughout highschool..

So yeh...HELP sad

Masterful Dabbler

12,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
One can be emotional attracted to someones personality or behavour, which can explain your interest in girls, and you may just not have realised you liked guys in a different way, for example, physicaly, more then females.

~THE CREED

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Bi? Pan? Silly?

Spooky Specter

12,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Angels may not come when you call them...

Does it really matter? Why do you feel the need to put a label on yourself?

It's possible to be bisexual and have a high preference for one gender or the other. Do you still find yourself attracted to any women? If not, you're probably gay.

But personally, I don't think it's important as long as you're comfortable with who you are. If you are attracted to a person, go for it, regardless of the person's sex.

...But they'll always be there when you need them.
whats Pan again?
Sexualites are complex, confusing things. If you really WANT to label yourself, fine, but there'a a lot of ways to measure it.

Like, to recite the one I apply to myself, I'm a kinky dominant sapiosexual heteroflexible genderqueer half-masochist. In other words, I'm a top who is mainly attracted to intelligence and can find (and has found) beauty in both sexes sexually, but who prefers women to men, who is biologically male and identifies mentally as being a lesbian, who sometimes likes being hurt.

If you want to call yourself a Zanglian Merovingian Bi-romantic Panseuxal and can explain it, then there's really no harm in it. Be yourself and be proud.
Yeah I dont know why I feel I need a label...I just do...might just help me settle my buzzing thoughts surprised I guess i should stick with my quote I thought of earlier...

"I'll love who ever I end up loving and do that with all my heart reguardless of gender"

but as oreintation I'll say im Bi still..with a prefernce for guys mainly because with males I feel I have a shield to protect me...and I need that.

I dont know if theres much more I can say to this
EkaZii
"I'll love who ever I end up loving and do that with all my heart regardless of gender"

*claps*

Well, congratulations on realizing your sexuality! Just be sure to be safe and responsible!

Also: this isn't an attack or anything, but a question - since you said the shielding thing for guys, what about guys gives that? The touch? General personality traits? Type? It is always helpful to understand why you feel the way you feel.

Like... say, for my "type" of guy, (since I'm sure you'll understand better if I say in a way you understand): I kind of like the way skinny boys look. Especially if they're wearing those girl pants and do the makeup thing. Because, in comparison to me, I feel all masculine and s**t. I like the kind of sweet, quiet, submissive type - it plays right into my interests. They should wear glasses because I think it's cute as ********, and they should have at least one tattoo and no facial piercings. Also, nice eyes, full lips, and actually knowing how to do the makeup thing.

If that sort of helps explain. LoverGirl is gonna laugh so hard when I tell her about this post. xD

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Well get ******** in the a**, then decide. If you won't get ******** in the a** you are straight. biggrin
Have a great day.
oTrissa
Well get ******** in the a**, then decide. If you won't get ******** in the a** you are straight. biggrin

Welp, I guess I'd better tell my uncle-in-law he's not gay because he's the pitcher. I'm sure he won't totally laugh in my face for the next five minutes with my uncle sitting next to him cracking jokes about how he's Gay Latino Superman.

rolleyes
I guess the shield thing is in my mind guys are tough and strong...and myself im weak, skinny and feel like i need someone to care and protect me.

Also im the submissive type you sound perfect for me ahah razz youd protect me well

Dedicated Loiterer

Why restrict yourself to one label or another? If you're that confused, take each person as they come. Now comes the problem of deciding what kind of pron to watch...
Why, thank you. smile

Is the weak and skinny thing something you're okay with? And yeah, I know that some people are kind of naturally skinny, while others are naturally built and others naturally bigger.

If so, then that's cool, but (and I hate having to say this, ******** people's excuses to hate out of convenience instead of actually giving love) learn to protect yourself. I mean, if you're not gonna be bigger, then look into martial arts. Or firearms. Homophobia lives in this country for some stupid reason.

There's always friendly cities, too. Having been to SF, and having my favorite uncles living right by Harvey Milk Plaza, I can tell you it's a nice place to live. It's the only city this country boy would ever live in aside from Santa Cruz. Heck, I even know a few guys around my age around there through them.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Like Totally Not A Mule
oTrissa

Welp, I guess I'd better tell my uncle-in-law he's not gay because he's the pitcher. I'm sure he won't totally laugh in my face for the next five minutes with my uncle sitting next to him cracking jokes about how he's Gay Latino Superman.

rolleyes
Yeah shut up don't be so ignorant as to what I am saying.
If you do not engage in gay sex you are not gay or bisexual. I don't understand why people have such an issue. Self doubt is silly on such small matters.
EkaZii

haha! XDD nice. lately i undergone this "sex education" haha with someone in LD. she has informed herself so well about such since she's a bisexual and yeah, i learned a lot and i would like to impart this information to you...

humans are bisexual in nature. and it's our environment (our culture, our religion, our friends, our literal environment) that influences us to be straight or gay or lesbian or whatever it is. XDD so that's basically it. so.. yeah.. you're normal. XDD and also you can read about the kinsey scale.. that would help it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff