Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok yesterday I went to a party, it was like a dancing party and my friend and I like the same guy name Danny. He was at the party and, her and I were danceing with him and all up on him. Posisbly I herd he likes me. So we made out around the corner everyone was watching which was really weird. =. And then she said she wasent mad but then a couple minutes she was made at me and wont talk to me. I said i was sorry plenty of times. What do you think i should do to Fix this problem.

Rules:
No Flaming
No makeing me feel bad
Just give me some advice.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Try to sit down with her, talk things over with her, and see if you cannot reach a compromise with her. A crush is nothing to risk a friendship over in a situation like this, so see if you cannot heal things before they get out-of-hand.
It's not your fault he likes you and not her. tell her that if she should be mad at anyone it should be him (unless he never knew, which in that case just tell her that if he likes you, he likes you and there really isn't anything you can do about it.)
It's her loss, although it might've been wise to reign in your desires until she wasn't looking.
Sensedog
Try to sit down with her, talk things over with her, and see if you cannot reach a compromise with her. A crush is nothing to risk a friendship over in a situation like this, so see if you cannot heal things before they get out-of-hand.
Yeah i tried sitting her down talking to her but all she did was just pop bubbles with her gum which annoyed me. She didnt say anything to me but popped bubbles and looked around =

Distinct Gaian

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I guess:

Sorry to bend the rules, but it's your fault for somewhat of a slut. Why should she be mad? She didn't even talk to the guy. Or maybe she did. Not enough info to really determine who the problem is. But from what's there, you look like a slut.
Princess Ria
It's her loss, although it might've been wise to reign in your desires until she wasn't looking.
I didnt know she was. I thought she was out danceing with one of my friends.
Try calling her and saying that you are truly sorry and it won't happen again.
Chippokena
It's not your fault he likes you and not her. tell her that if she should be mad at anyone it should be him (unless he never knew, which in that case just tell her that if he likes you, he likes you and there really isn't anything you can do about it.)
Thanks

Blessed Genius

3,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
well there is no excuse for you. If you knew she liked him you should have kept it pirvate. But what is done is done. You shouldn't rub it in her face, and you should probably talk to her about it and make a settlement.
Well, it's probably because she wasn't telling the truth when she said it doesn't bother her. She was probably jealous and such. If you really do want to fix this I think you should talk to her about it. You both liked him and he went to you. Sure, she has every right to feel jealous because she didn't get the guy but it's kind of being selfish to not let your friend have a cool relationship and such. You might want to bring up her being selfish, however, this might just cost more hostilities which wouldn't be what you want. Just try and reason with her. She'll most likely get over it in a few anyway. If not, you might want to break-up with or make sure that you're not with the guy.

My opinion.
Mrs.Panda
Princess Ria
I didnt know she was. I thought she was out danceing with one of my friends.

You knew she was at the party, however.
Ryosakai
I guess:

Sorry to bend the rules, but it's your fault for somewhat of a slut. Why should she be mad? She didn't even talk to the guy. Or maybe she did. Not enough info to really determine who the problem is. But from what's there, you look like a slut.
Thanks = I am not a slut
as long as u tried 2 talk with her its really not your fault...u tried 2 do evrything u can 2 make her feel better
you should say he like me better anyway.... 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces