Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
I will be quick about this:
Well the day before yesterday I was talking to the boy I liked on facebook. Somehow are discussion moved into sex and then it became sexting....
Now many would be like "WOOT! You scored with a guy you liked! Great!" But here's the catch, I don't think he sees it like "reaching second base" manner. I think he sees it more as a friends with benefits sort of thing ( for lack of a better vocabulary) He also mentioned in a previous conversation that he may still be carrying the torch for another girl
I also REALLY do not want to jump the gun here and get so crazy emotional, since I have learned that isn't exactly what you want to do with a guy you like; drives both you and him insane.

So I am going "WHAT THE HECK????" I kind of just want anyone's opinion on the issue, maybe some advice on how I should proceed on the issue or a slap in the face and a shout of "STOP BEING SO ANGSTY WOMAN!!!"

So, my problems; here ya go
You could ask him what's up. Otherwise, I would assume that it's probably just a passing fling. It, in no way, sounds serious to me.

Witty Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
Captain Screams
You could ask him what's up. Otherwise, I would assume that it's probably just a passing fling. It, in no way, sounds serious to me.

of course 3nodding talking; though easier said than done as they say. Though I think I will be chatting with him when he gets online. I didn't yesterday as a way of letting both of us sort digest what happened.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I agree with the previous statement. If you want to proceed with a relationship with this person, you need to talk to them and find out what is happening. Otherwise, it doesn't sound like he is taking it too seriously with you. And you deserve someone who will.

Witty Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
um bump?

I am allowed to bump this early in aren't I? (Oh dem rules dem rules)

Witty Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
quayla666
I agree with the previous statement. If you want to proceed with a relationship with this person, you need to talk to them and find out what is happening. Otherwise, it doesn't sound like he is taking it too seriously with you. And you deserve someone who will.

Well as I said I am talking to him today when he gets online :/

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Gravity Killer
quayla666

Well, I hope that everything turns out for you today. heart Just keep positive!

Witty Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
quayla666
Gravity Killer
quayla666

thanks, its always good to have a support when one is confused

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gravity Killer
Well the day before yesterday I was talking to the boy I liked on facebook. Somehow are discussion moved into sex and then it became sexting....
Now many would be like "WOOT! You scored with a guy you liked! Great!" But here's the catch, I don't think he sees it like "reaching second base" manner. I think he sees it more as a friends with benefits sort of thing ( for lack of a better vocabulary) He also mentioned in a previous conversation that he may still be carrying the torch for another girl
I also REALLY do not want to jump the gun here and get so crazy emotional, since I have learned that isn't exactly what you want to do with a guy you like; drives both you and him insane.

So I am going "WHAT THE HECK????" I kind of just want anyone's opinion on the issue, maybe some advice on how I should proceed on the issue or a slap in the face and a shout of "STOP BEING SO ANGSTY WOMAN!!!"

SOMEHOW THIS HAPPENS ALOT EVEN WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE GREAT MORALS...THATS WHAT IT ENDS UP AS...MORAL VALUES. pERSONALLY WHOOPS SORRY CAP LOCK....so when this happens UNLESS you are in love with the guy, no sexting...please. It can cause sooo many things. Unwanted things....so please be careful and yes I do know how you feel.

gramps

Witty Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
GrandpaJones
Gravity Killer

SOMEHOW THIS HAPPENS ALOT EVEN WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE GREAT MORALS...THATS WHAT IT ENDS UP AS...MORAL VALUES. pERSONALLY WHOOPS SORRY CAP LOCK....so when this happens UNLESS you are in love with the guy, no sexting...please. It can cause sooo many things. Unwanted things....so please be careful and yes I do know how you feel.

gramps

Well I like to say I am in love with the guy ( and I have known him for around five years so I think I have a basic idea who he is) but I tend to be one of those people who can "fall in love easily" so I am not going to be a definite yes or no on the issue. My biggest issue in not the "sex" per say but keeping my emotions in check.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Gravity Killer
quayla666
Gravity Killer
quayla666

thanks, its always good to have a support when one is confused

No problem dear. I just know that things have a way of working themselves out. :3

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gravity Killer
GrandpaJones
Gravity Killer

gramps

Well I like to say I am in love with the guy ( and I have known him for around five years so I think I have a basic idea who he is) but I tend to be one of those people who can "fall in love easily" so I am not going to be a definite yes or no on the issue. My biggest issue in not the "sex" per say but keeping my emotions in check.

ok well if you are in love with him does he love you as much? if you infact are in love with him you neeed to know this and if he feels the same way please don't hold your feeling back....if you really love him, tell him, hold him love him...have a happy life because this is what makes the world go round

Witty Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
GrandpaJones
Gravity Killer
GrandpaJones
Gravity Killer

gramps

ok well if you are in love with him does he love you as much? if you infact are in love with him you neeed to know this and if he feels the same way please don't hold your feeling back....if you really love him, tell him, hold him love him...have a happy life because this is what makes the world go round

Well all I can say to that is "Working on it" and "easier said than done" but thank you for your advice
Maybe ask him to lunch or something? See how it goes.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
HOnestly, i wasn't aware that sexting meant you were even anything more then what you were before ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff