Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah, as so many teenage girls' problems go, there's a guy that i like.

i really don't know him that well, but he's always been really nice to me... well, on a trip to California, i was really starting to feel like maybe we were becoming friends, so at least we'd have that and be able to talk and stuff, then i found out that my hotel roommate liked him. i backed off talking to him because i didn't want her to get the idea that i was trying to hurt her by "going after her guy..."

i understand her still flirting with him because i get the she likes him, but
then she starts flirting with every other guy in our BPA, then goes up to me saying "the guys won't leave her alone, and that people think she's a slut." this girl's a total b***h to me.

i thought he liked her back and was crying for three days because it made me feel like i wasn't good enough, because he liked some girl that was a total b***h to me...

why? why did i cry so much over some guy i hardly know? i don't know why it made me feel so bad. i mean, i've liked guys before, and i've known for a fact that they liked someone else, and not really cared...

the last day of school is thursday and i'm hoping to have made some kind of connection with him so that maybe i can talk to him over the summer...
Hm, then do that. AIM works wonders. Well... sorta. But at least you can talk with the boy, and maybe find out about the whole situation. Near the end of school, just ask him for some contact information. If you're really that edgy, then just say "I'm asking loads of people, I'd just like to know how to find you."
If she's so mean to you, then this is war. Don't back down! Do your best to establish a friendship with him so maybe it can become more during the summer. Just don't let her intimidate you!
Just tell him you like him. Shy? So what? He most likely won't remember it if the summer's gone by. If he likes you, then he'll know that you like him too. Maybe that can initiate a relationship.
Scotsman on a horse
Hm, then do that. AIM works wonders. Well... sorta. But at least you can talk with the boy, and maybe find out about the whole situation. Near the end of school, just ask him for some contact information. If you're really that edgy, then just say "I'm asking loads of people, I'd just like to know how to find you."
Hopefully he will see this girl how she really is... but you still have to make an effort. He won't just drop from the sky. Get him to sign your year book (if you have one) or get the phone numbers of all your friends and invite them to an end of the year party thing and invite him too. Even if you just become friends, you're a step closer!
thanks for the advice. i am pretty shy around people i don't know that well, but i'll try to talk to him...

thanks again!
I think you feel bad that you like this guy, and care about him, but you think he likes this girl who could probably give a crap about him, but still flirts n claims to like him. And it makes you feel bad that hes going for a girl like that, and not for someone who truely likes him.
Reizende
I think you feel bad that you like this guy, and care about him, but you think he likes this girl who could probably give a crap about him, but still flirts n claims to like him. And it makes you feel bad that hes going for a girl like that, and not for someone who truely likes him.
to be completely honest, that basically sums it up... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces