Welcome to Gaia! ::

As much as I really hate talking about my problems, or resorting to "Life Issues".

Anyway, I've been really depressed lately, I've been tired, I dont do what I normaly like to do. Also sometimes ever little bad memory just comes back and hits me and I fall to the floor and start crying. I dont do this in public, I hold it in for as long as I can.

Last time it happened I was hardly able to get up. I just could move. I just sat there and cried. The thing is, I dont cut though.

Sometimes I would drink but I stopped that though because I would be just as sad but I would be angry as well. Last time I got a bit drunk in my depression I left a big crack in a wall in my house.

I mean, I always try making my friends think there is nothing wrong and when someone asks I never tell them because I dont want to bother them and I dont want to seem like some angsty ********. So I keep it hidden, I keep it secret. I laugh and joke but the sadness and depression and every bad memory is hammering away in the back of my head. I can never feel comfortable anywhere. I think one of my friends wants me dead for some reason, I dont know why, I think she wasnt to kill me.

Plus another person I know is trying to "help" me. She wants to be a shrink and wants to hear about my problems, but I dont want to tell her because I fear she'll call the mental home on me.

I always feel unloved and unwanted, every day I wake up and I feel as if every day I'm a big bother for my parents, of course I love them, but I feel as if they just want to get rid of me and I feel as if they're just disapointed in me all the time and I dont talk to them much because I'm afraid of what I might say to them and they'll either take it the wrong way or will just think I'm crazy.

One time I actually told my guidance coucelor one day that it was sometimes hard for me to pay attention to things. My grades werent so good and I told her why. I really cant because I get distracted and I never finish my homework that way. Then she called my house and my parents started yelling asking me why the ******** I said that. I told them it was true then they said "oh you just want attention, you want to sound like something is wrong with you so people feel bad for you." First of all, I do have a problem with my attention span and I never said anything about it for years. But its gotten really nnoying lately. Second, NO s**t I WANT ATTENTION! The attention I got as a kid was never positive. I never got anything when I did something good. No rewards or anything. But when I did something bad I'd be yelled at and sometimes beaten. Even if it was an accident. So I began to have violant tendancies, I would beat other kids and torutre some of them. I dont do that anymore but the intent is there. Attention....no s**t I want attention because no one ever paid attention to me as a kid, everyone just thought I was a ******** idiot. Thats why got violant.

I'm 17 now and so far I've had nly one girlfriend and she's been a b***h. I mean, years ago. She was really a b***h she just didnt care about anything. But I wont talk about that.

Now I just keep getting rejected all the time and I really sometimes fall in love with some of the girls but I get rejected and I just cant take it anymore. Now I'm thinking what my life will be like. I mean, I'm already 17 and I'm so confused about what I will do with my life because the way I see it either way I just lose in the end. I always feel as if I'll never be loved...ever. I feel even if I make alot money I'll just be dead inside and I'll be unhappy. Plus I'm really afraid that I'll die alone, with no one beside me when I take my last breath and I just cant take it. I think about sometimes and I just cry because it really gets to me. I just dotn know anymore. I dont and I really just sometimes wish I was never born and curse at god for bringing me here.
Man, if you need someone to talk to or anything like that, you can talk to me. Besides, I'm different too and I like to talk to people about things like this...
Stokesmon
Man, if you need someone to talk to or anything like that, you can talk to me. Besides, I'm different too and I like to talk to people about things like this...

Thanks....
I think that you shouldn't have kept it inside you for so long. When your with your friends you have to forget about other things. I learned to do that, i feel much better now. Try it.

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sounds like some issues i have allthough i didnt read your post entirely. But I often times find myself just wanting to lie down and cry out of public veiw.
By the way...if anyone has any advise or anything pm me please...
well... i think u should tell ur friends. i'm sure they'd understand, or at least try to, before they judge u. if they judge u first, they're not real friends. i also think u shud try telling ur guidance counselor n ask her/him to not tell ur parents. or, that's what i requested of mine. but she only agreed cuz im 18. anyway... i jus think u shud tell ur friends cuz they're the ones closest to u n kno u best. i jus think maybe they can help u thru it. but, if u need someone to talk to, u can PM me ^_~
Okay....Don't keep things inside it hurts you in the future. Just go along with life. Just get through your teenage years and maybe things will brighten up. When you are living on your own with a steady job, it will be easier. You won't have as much stress either. I hope I helped!

Nauru
u are bi-polar or something..i have friends like u...jsut talk to ppl u big whimp...by hiding ur feelings you are making them worst
It seems like your always stressed. Like you can't escapt the hurt. You go to school: trouble. Go home: more trouble. Do you have anything you do that takes your mind off of it all? Something that makes you frget for a lil while?
Every1 gets a lil depressed from time to time, its natural and nothing to be ashamed of.

U say bad memories keep coming back. Dont let them, the past is the past and nobody can change it. Memories are nice but dont let them torment you or rule ur life.

If ur feeling shite just talk to ur close freinds and get suport from them. They will be willing to help if they are genuine.
Charlie Torch
As much as I really hate talking about my problems, or resorting to "Life Issues".

Anyway, I've been really depressed lately, I've been tired, I dont do what I normaly like to do. Also sometimes ever little bad memory just comes back and hits me and I fall to the floor and start crying. I dont do this in public, I hold it in for as long as I can.

Last time it happened I was hardly able to get up. I just could move. I just sat there and cried. The thing is, I dont cut though.

Sometimes I would drink but I stopped that though because I would be just as sad but I would be angry as well. Last time I got a bit drunk in my depression I left a big crack in a wall in my house.

I mean, I always try making my friends think there is nothing wrong and when someone asks I never tell them because I dont want to bother them and I dont want to seem like some angsty ********. So I keep it hidden, I keep it secret. I laugh and joke but the sadness and depression and every bad memory is hammering away in the back of my head. I can never feel comfortable anywhere. I think one of my friends wants me dead for some reason, I dont know why, I think she wasnt to kill me.

Plus another person I know is trying to "help" me. She wants to be a shrink and wants to hear about my problems, but I dont want to tell her because I fear she'll call the mental home on me.

I always feel unloved and unwanted, every day I wake up and I feel as if every day I'm a big bother for my parents, of course I love them, but I feel as if they just want to get rid of me and I feel as if they're just disapointed in me all the time and I dont talk to them much because I'm afraid of what I might say to them and they'll either take it the wrong way or will just think I'm crazy.

One time I actually told my guidance coucelor one day that it was sometimes hard for me to pay attention to things. My grades werent so good and I told her why. I really cant because I get distracted and I never finish my homework that way. Then she called my house and my parents started yelling asking me why the ******** I said that. I told them it was true then they said "oh you just want attention, you want to sound like something is wrong with you so people feel bad for you." First of all, I do have a problem with my attention span and I never said anything about it for years. But its gotten really nnoying lately. Second, NO s**t I WANT ATTENTION! The attention I got as a kid was never positive. I never got anything when I did something good. No rewards or anything. But when I did something bad I'd be yelled at and sometimes beaten. Even if it was an accident. So I began to have violant tendancies, I would beat other kids and torutre some of them. I dont do that anymore but the intent is there. Attention....no s**t I want attention because no one ever paid attention to me as a kid, everyone just thought I was a ******** idiot. Thats why got violant.

I'm 17 now and so far I've had nly one girlfriend and she's been a b***h. I mean, years ago. She was really a b***h she just didnt care about anything. But I wont talk about that.

Now I just keep getting rejected all the time and I really sometimes fall in love with some of the girls but I get rejected and I just cant take it anymore. Now I'm thinking what my life will be like. I mean, I'm already 17 and I'm so confused about what I will do with my life because the way I see it either way I just lose in the end. I always feel as if I'll never be loved...ever. I feel even if I make alot money I'll just be dead inside and I'll be unhappy. Plus I'm really afraid that I'll die alone, with no one beside me when I take my last breath and I just cant take it. I think about sometimes and I just cry because it really gets to me. I just dotn know anymore. I dont and I really just sometimes wish I was never born and curse at god for bringing me here.
You need someone to talk to. Take the chance and try someone you woudl trust with this. Friendship is always two way. You help them, and they help you.
I'll go with ButterBalls' usual line and suggest a journal to rant in. And if you find it hard to talk, then you can show it to someone to read.
I understand a little... -was the kid that was always rejected and teased in school- sweatdrop Just hang in there, things do get better college age on.
if you hold it in it gets worse and if you dont talk about it gets worse pm me if you need somebody cuz im good with these issues (trust me ive gone thru millions of them up around here)
heart Congrats to you for quitting the whole alchohol thing. That's one of the worst things that you could possibly do to yourself. You seriously, however, need to consider going to a therapist of some kind. They won't send you to the Loony Bin just because you're having a rough time. Often, it helps to confide your problems in someone, which you already have. You have taken the first step by recognizing that you have a problem. Hang in there! heart

Toxic Hellhound

I'm writing you a PM right now. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas