Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So, for around a week, I had this weird lump in my armpit, and I finally got the guts to press it. What came out was quite similiar to the stuff that comes out of pimples, just that it was more fluid and there was a lot of it. Other things that are different to the pimples I've had during my whole life time, are it's big size, it's huge for a pimple, and the location. So I'm confused: Is it pimple, some sort of infection or what??
Ingrown hair with a possible small infection.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well, it might be that, but wouldn't I have noticed the hair or smthng while pressing it? And right now, there is bright liquid coming out of it >_<
Ingrown hairs are most likely. clear it out, shave the area, and keep it dry and clean for the next week or two. you'll be fine.

btw, the pus means it's an infection, as long as it's not constantly refilling, though, you're fine. be careful though, if not taken care of properly, it can turn to staph
xDark Angel from Hellx
Well, it might be that, but wouldn't I have noticed the hair or smthng while pressing it? And right now, there is bright liquid coming out of it >_<

Just a larger scale pimple pretty much. That is pus coming out, much like what comes out of pimples.

Tipsy Hunter

It might be a cyst.

I just had one in my armpit that got infected and when cysts get infected, clearish-white pus comes out like you're describing.

But infected cysts hurt like a mofo, so it's probably just an ingrown hair.

Whenever something is draining or oozing like that, it's an infection. Keep it clean and don't wear deodorant so it doesn't get more irritated/infected.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thanks for the advice so far, it pretty much creeped me out when I pressed it, especially the amount of liquid there was in it :3
I'm not entirely sure WHAT it is, but I agree with mostly everyone here that it's probably an infection. Get all the puss out and keep it clean until it heals and your armpit goes back to normal. That's what I do when stuff like that happens.

p0rnfIakes's King

Prophet

cyst maybe who knows?(a doctor does)

p0rnfIakes's King

Prophet

jk about the cyst
be careful.. you could get/have a staph infection
My money's on a cyst.

Go to the doctor, get that sucker drained and an antibiotic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff